the one

Justin P.O.V

Ariana is the one I need, the one I should be with, the one I should wake up to every morning. It's weird how everything suddenly hits me when I should have known all along. Shit I already knew Ariana so why is it suddenly hitting me now. I got up to her and cup her cheeks.

" Justin " she says grabbing my hands. I think I know what I'm doing. I think I know this is the right thing to do. I so confused why do I always do things without thinking. This is weird not that it feels weird to me but to her.

I was wrong when she pulls me up the stairs to her room.

" Ariana are you-" I am taking back when she kisses me. After a while I kiss back enjoying every single moment..............................................................

WARINGING! SMUT ALERT SMUT ALERT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT THEN DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ STOP HERE RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT!

I grab her hips pulling her closer to me. Her hands meet my hair pulling it lightly when I slide my tongue in her mouth. I travel my hands down to her thighs squeezing them making her slightly moan. When the kiss slows down she pulls away out of breath.

" W- we can't" she says It just felt like my heart shattered." because Frankie's here" she continues probably reading my mind.

I smile and walk up to her " than I guess your going to have to be quiet."

I watch as her eyes travels down to my lips as I grab her hips and guide her to the bed. I press my lips to hers this time we are both past teasing and on to the desperate part.

I kiss down her neck and find her spot earning a moan. I pull her shirt over her head . I scan her body for a moment then climb up on top of her hovering over her body. I lean down kissing her passionately and hard. Her hands travel down the bottom of my shirt pulling it off my body. My hands move down to her shorts pulling them down. Ariana's hand got up in my back pulling me down making my body touching her silky smooth skin.

I lift up and pull my pants down while her eyes watch everymove. As I step out of it I watch as her eyes go big when she looks down to see my bulge. she gulps and then flush in red. I smile and she smiles back. I climb back to were we were. I kiss her lips then stop. my bottom lips goes down her skin making her arch her body a little. I stop when I get close to her panties. I look up at her.

" you sure you want to do this?" I ask. she hesitates for a moment then nods. I pull them down and thrown them on the ground.

then I realize something. I don't have a condom.

I jump up" shit" I curse" I don't have a condom!"

" Justin It's okay I have birth control pills" she says reaching over to the dresser pulling out a pill bottle while she does that I pull my boxers down and climb on top of her.

" ready?" I ask.

she nods" yea"

I put my hands on her hips to steady myself then enter her. she gasps. I go out then enter again this time all the way. " you okay?" I ask.

she breaths" yea Justin this isn't my first time" I laugh and continue.

I go up to her ear and whisper dirty things.

" fuck" I say moving faster and she moans." yea ..... right there" I love the way her legs rap around my waist telling me she wants more. I lift her leg up getting another angle pounding harder. Sweat begins to form. I thrust in and out and she fists the sheets. I go up to her neck sucking slightly. her body fits so perfect with mine. I put my hands above her giving her more pleaser. I go faster and harder making sure we both enjoy this. I began to fists the sheets too because I'm close.

" I close baby" I say going harder.

she moans." me- ah me too" she says.

soon we both cum and I collapse beside her.