the fight

theJustin p.o.v

When the music stops I decide to speak.

"Nice dancing"I say startling her.I chuckled"what are you making?"I say going up to see fresh waffles and bacon.

"Waffles" she says walking over the beat speaker to grabe her phone.

"Guess you Truly do like sorry maybe you should do a cover" I say teasing.She turn to look at me with wide eyes.

"That's a good idea! Justin I'm going to make a cover to your song!" She squeals. Running up to me hitting my chest.

I chuckle "no I didn't know that "I say being sarcastic I then went to go grab a plate and going to to the island to start eating. We made small talk but I suddenly got better when Frankie came and we talked about what happened last night. Ariana really did get my mind off of Selena and she exuallly helped me sleep better.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I took it out and babe showed put which means it's Selena. I excuse myself from the table talking to Selena.

" Justin?" her voice cracking sounding like she's been crying for days.

I clench my jaw trying not to be rude" yea?'' I say slightly rude. I didn't want to tak to her after she moved on so quickly but I still in love with this girl so I had to answer the phone but I was still hurt.

" where are you?" She asked sniffling. My nerves were boiling over and the more she kept asking me questions the more angrier I get and I certainly don't want that to happen because I hurt her to much.

" why are you crying?" I ask. It was silent for a moment until she finally spoke.

" I-I need you I do want him Justin I want you come home please!" she begs in sobs now. I honestly didn't know what to say. She wanted me to come back? I suddenly couldn't hold in any anger anymore" where's that guy you were with, actually no! I'm not  coming back you never should have kicked me out!" I slightly shout.

I hear her scoff" Me? your trying to blame this on me? Justin your the one who kissed Ariana! Me having to walk in on that hurt and I didn't have a choice because you would have done it again!" She's kinda right but not quite.

" It doesn't make fucking sense! You wanted me to leave yesterday and don't forget you fucking moved on and now today you want me to come back do you notice how dumb you sound?" I ask getting even more irritated. " maybe you should stop hanging out with Taylor because you starting to sound a lot like her."

" wow" she says " never mind I called the wrong person I should have called the one that I was with yesterday" She says.

I clench my jaw tight causing my to clench my fist too" Guess what I don't give a fuck because at least Ariana is better in bed!" I say. I hear her gasp and now I suddenly regret what I said.

" You know what Justin fuck you!" she says and the line goes dead.

I let out a big annoyed huff knowing I fucked up. " shit!" I yell pacing back and forth. I trying calling her over and over but she doesn't answer. I suddenly throw my phone and sit on a white chair.

Ariana appears in the hallway looking at me with worry eyes.

" Justin?" she whispers." was that Selena?" I don't say anything because I don't want to explode again and especially at Ariana when she's been so nice. That's when everything hit's me. Why am I wasting time with some girl when I could be with the one that cares most?