2 months later

2 months later,focus was hit. I haven't talked to Justin that much he's been with Selena or random girls. Mostly Kendal or Chloe. I can't stick around when he doesn't like me. I should move on,and I did Joesf is nice and I know he'll never hurt me like Justin did.

"So Ariana,how do you fell about performing at the AMA awards?"

Im at Jimmy Falcons night talk show I'm getting paid 50,000 dollars to be here.

I sign playing it off with a smile. I'm going to be sitting close to Justin. We are only 5 seats away I'm nominated for 5 awards I think. So I have to go. And Justin for the first time in along time. After hate and Justin going to jail he got stopped from performing Im happy for him.

"Yes I'm excited!" I say enthusiastically. "Are you guys excited?" I say speaking to the crowd.

My voice goes squeaky. They all start to cheer and whistle. I smile and glance at Jimmy he's smiling as well looking at the crowd. I flip my hair over my shoulder and turn my attention back to Jimmy ready for him to ask his next question. The crowd does get really loud so I try to move on a little quickly,that's  why at certain points I talk fast.

Jimmy gives me a nod and smile back signing for him to go on.

"So-" he says still getting  interrupted by the crowd "So Ariana-" again he gets interrupted by the crowd. I laugh and we wait until they quiet down. "So Ariana Twitter and Instagram fans are going wild,and by the way this is trending, that you and Justin are indeed close by each other at the awards." My jaw slightly drops but I replace it quickly with a smile. I thought no one knew that but I forgot on Instagram and people started the Ariana news.

I nod "yes we are but we're not going to get in each other's way." I say and the crowd claps. I frown a little wiping the corner of my lips.

Jimmy then says "okay well thank you Ariana for being here!" He says placing his hand in front of mine

I nod and stand up to hug him instead." It was glad to be here Jimmy thanks for inviting me and you guys thank you for supporting me" I'm ready leave now.The crowd cheers and claps and Jimmy  announces that Tori Kelly is next to sing.

This felt like the longest interview ever.

--------------------

*Omg guys I'm back again and ready to write.*

I'm also so sorry for not updating in a long time.

Make sure you guys comment and vote.

OH BY THE WAY LOL! I MADE UP JIMMY FALCON!!

*Thank you*