Focus!

Ariana 's P.O.V

I felt absolutely amazing. I was glowing and I felt like I could write a song. I looked in the mirror and hummed a random song that came to my head.

" focus! focus baby! ooooh woahhhhhh!" I sing. Justin left 3 hours ago to visit Ellen. I get a knock at my door and open it to see Frankie.

" oooh is that a new song?!" Frankie ask me jumping up and down.

I walk away going back to the mirror grabbing my brush" no Frankie" I say chuckling.

he walks in" what did you hear your self that was actually good!" I look at him and give him a brah you need to shut the fuck up look because I know you lying. " I'm serious, look sing it again, do it!" he pulls out his phone recording me.

I nod anyway because of his stupid idea." focus! focus baby! ohhhh focus on me!" I said changing it up a little bit.

he stops recording and give the phone to me so I can hear it. After watching it I admit he was right it was good.

" told you!" he says smacking the back of my head.

" Bitch" I mummer but he hears me and shoots me a glare.

" you should actually do something with that because it was good" he says. I think for a moment. I agree maybe this song will get me some where since I'm not going to be on scream queens for a while.