confused

I'm back!!!and ready to write let's start!

_______________________________________

I manage of what just happened. I stand there clueless while he continues to kiss me.

I mumble" Justin stop" he looks up at me with blood shot eyes. has he been crying? has he gotten any sleep? To my concern I need to know." justing are you okay why did you kiss me....." I ramble.

" I don't know ari I'm confused and I need someone right now I'm...I don't know" he said going over to my couch sitting and putting his face in his hands. I understand where he's coming from because I'm confused too. I walk over to the couch and take a sit next to him.

" what happened?" I asked putting my hand on his lap. He slowly removes his hands and look up at me with tears brimming his eyes.

" she moved on she found someone that quick how did she move on so fast I'm not understanding this!" he yells clenching his jaw. I grab his hand. I have nothing to say but all I can do right now is listen to him.

'' I know I kissed you the other day but that didn't mean anything to me I did that to get her off my mind and this time I was just confused but I know what I want and It's her" Justin says hurting my feeling. I don't know why it did but it just did. I just nod along so I won't go into emotional Grande and cry." Everything is driving me insane maybe she's not the right one for me, I need to calm down" He says getting off the couch much calmer now. 

" what are you going to do now?" I ask standing up also walking closer to him.

" I'm going to the bar to take my mind of things and move on" He says grabbing his car keys waling toward the door. Justin is smart but this is stupid. your going to a bar to get wasted and fuck girls it doesn't quit sound right. won't if he's to drunk to put a condom on? I'm his friend and I'm not going to let him walk out of here and do something dumb.

" Justin no don't go stay here it's dark and getting late so just stay" I say walking over to him to close the door that he just opened before I said anything.

He nods agreeing. " alright I'll stay" he says then smiles" as long as Frankie isn't here" my brother and Frankie are friends and love to mess with each other. I love to see my bestfriend and my brother getting along it makes me happy.

I smile" he's here" I say teasing but serious.

He rolls his eyes and follow me up the stairs.