Are we friends

I woke up to Frankie slamming the door. I went down our stair case and seem him collapse on the couch and fall asleep. I laughed to my self and enter the bath room. I wash my face and hands then brushed my teeth. I then went into the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal. While I was eating a got a text from Justin.

Justin- sorry can we talk

I didn't know what to say I mean I'm mad but not mad at him.i guess I'll reply.

Me-okay when

Justin-now open your door.

I finished my cereal and put it in the sink then opened the door to see a messy browned hair guy. His eyes were puffy his nose is bright red and he's crying.

" oh my god Justin!" I pulled him inside and hugged him. " what's wrong?" I ask sadly.

" she uh left me" he said. My heart stopped she left because of me we were suppose to be friends but I guess that friend ship ended. I pulled him up to my room because Frankie was right there sleeping on the couch.when we got up there I turned around and Justin smashed his lips into mine I was alittle taken back but I kissed back alittle.our moths moved in sync but it started to get a little heated.

" Justin" I said pushing his chest." this isn't right and you know that" I said sitting on my bed

" ariana I'm sorry" Justin said trying to hold back the tears.

" no don't cry look come here so we can cuddle" I said in a joking voice. He smiled a bit and gave in. " hey you" I said poking his nose

"yes" he said with his eyes closed.

" do you still like me?" I asked him. I was alittle scared to ask him that but I couldn't hold it in any longer so I asked him.

" I don't know Ariana?" he said" why do you still like me?"

" I don't know Justin" I said kissing his nose. He opened his eyes and we kiss and we move in sync things got heated and I just let it take over me.