forgetting about him

" joe babe look!" i squeal showing joesf a picture of us on instagram.Fans have caught us and I'm happy they did. I want him to know that im really in to our relationship and let him know that i really like him.

"is that us?" he ask me with shock evident on his face. I don't know if he was mad or not he showed no expression.

"yea,do you like it?" I ask him nervously. I was afraid of how he was going to react. Our relationship has been going great and the last thing i need is for a small issue to ruin it. No arguing at all this was a perfect example of a perfect relationship.

" the fans are going crazy" He chuckles turning his attention back to me keeping a smile on his face. So he wasn't going to be mad. I smiled crawling closer to his body. we were on the floor in my room playing a board game but i crawled all over it messing the game up. I sat on his lap facing him.

"your amazing" I say kissing his cheek. He truly is. I'm glad we bumped into each other at a fashion show.

" yea yea yea" he says playfully rolling his eyes smiling. I chuckle

" Im serious"

"mhm" he leans his head closer to mine.

" joe" I whisper rapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I hope we can take this relationship to another level. I haven't had sex since....Justin. His name sounded weird. I haven't seen spoken or even heard from him that's funny because we are both celebrities and are very known but nothing.

"ari" our foreheads touch. I.was close to kissing him until his hands move to the middle of my stomach. I frown but still look into his eyes. Then his hands soak into my skin causing me to scream in laughter.

"oh my god joe!" I laugh trying my best to get his hands away from my stomach but my laughter was making me weak.

"oh my god joe" he mimics me he lays me on my back tickling me more.

"ah plea-st-op!" i scream as my stomach begins to hurt."joe im serious" I laugh trying to roll away from him. I look up to see one of my pillows on the ground. i reach for it quickly and wack joe with it. his fingers are gone clutching onto the pillow.

"your going to pay for that" he says i jump up and run towards my bedroom door swinging it open. I stop in my tracks my mouth wide open. I turn to look at joe.There was a huge spider crawling superfast.

" ew gross kill that!" I say hiding my head in my hands laughing because i couldn't get the image out of my head. Joe laughs also doing whatever he did with the thing.

" babe its ok look" i open my eyes to see joe really close. His hands find my hips and he pulls me closer to his body.

"im going to kiss you"he says and I laugh. I tilt my head up to his pressing my lips into his. I a tingle in my stomach. That Ive been feeling for a while now and just to know that i still that that feeling makes me happy. Justin wasn't good for me and i have to except that and i guess i do now. Joesf is who i really need and I find myself falling in love with him

just a little update the next one I promise justin will be back. please vote and comment thanks :)