Chapter 3: Room-mates

The two eventually made their way to England and had landed themselves in London of course, and of course they didn't want to have the hassle of finding a place to stay, so Sting called on an old friend of his.
"Hey Cobra!" Sting called as he ran with Rogue across the train station, hand waving.
It was late at night and the train station was still filled with people.
"Hey it's been a while Sting," Cobra greeted and he looked at Rogue and smirked.
"This your boyfriend?" He asked and Rogue felt heat in his cheeks.
"Nah, Rogue's my new travel buddy," Sting explained and Cobra just nodded.
"Alright well let's get going then," Cobra didn't have an English accent which had confused Rogue greatly. Was he too just visiting?
Had he moved only recently so he couldn't have picked it up so soon?

Eventually he just had to ask.
"You don't appear to have an English accent, might I ask why you don't?" Rogue questioned.
"I get asked that a lot, but the reason is because I actually used to live back in America as an orphan so I ran away and I met the most amazing guy who was from England and one thing lead to another and now we live here," Cobra explained.
"I see, it appears that we're all run aways huh?" Rogue said and Sting nodded.
"I think all my friends are run aways," Sting said and laughed a bit.

Soon enough the three arrived at a block of flats and Cobra lead the two up countless flights of stairs.
They soon stopped and Cobra opened a door that read the number '116' on it and the three entered the flat.
"Midnight!" Cobra called out and there was a rather loud thud and the sound of a door and heavy footsteps and then a head peered around the corner.
"Yes?" It was a boy about Cobra's age, so about 18 or 19. He had spiky black hair and wore makeup on his face and he looked tired.
"First of all what was that thud? Second, Sting and his friend are gonna be crashing here for maybe a week alright?"
"The thud was the sound of me falling out of bed because you felt the need to yell and I don't really care if they do alright?" He answered back.
He wasn't the most polite boy but in Rogue's eyes he just seemed tired and a bit shy, he had gathered that he was shy by the fact that Midnight hid behind the corner and never broke eye contact with Cobra.
Cobra walked in further and pulled Midnight close.
"Sorry about the noise but hey since you're up you can sit with me and these guys," Cobra said and smirked again and Midnight just sighed.
"I'm only doing it because you want me to got it? I don't really like the look of them and don't really want to talk to them so be grateful," Midnight murmured.

The boys had now met their roommates and were ready to see London the very next day.

Alright! The sightseeing shall begin in the next chapter! I chose England first since I live there and I'm writing from what I know about London which is a day's worth so let's see how that goes! So I suppose till next time! ^^