Chapter 5: The warrior and her (soon to be) husband

France.

Not one of Sting's favourite places considering there was a very angry woman in that country.

"Ok fair warning there is an extremely intimidating woman here so if you see red hair and a threatening presence please tell me," Sting said as the two walked out of the train station.

"Um sure," Rogue replied.

"Sting Eucliffe!" a very loud voice yelled but it wasn't feminine.

They turned around and Rogue saw a boy about Sting's age with spiky pink hair and he was followed by another boy with darker hair.

"Natsu!" Sting exclaimed and Natsu came running over with his partner.

"Oh man it's been so long," Natsu said and grinned.

"Too long man."

Natsu then looked at Rogue and raised his eyebrow.

"I didn't know you traveled with girls," Natsu said and Rogue stared at him in disbelief and Sting laughed.

"Rogue is a guy Natsu," Sting said still laughing.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry man, I saw long hair and no offence you sort of look like a woman," Natsu said and his partner just shook his head but was smiling.

"Natsu you can be so dense sometimes you know," His partner said.

"Hey don't be a jerk Gray!" Natsu exclaimed.

"I'm allowed to be."

Then the two started arguing.

"That's the guy I used to travel with 24/7 and yes their always like this," Sting said and grinned and Rogue just shook his head.

"Will you two imbeciles stop acting like a pair of children!" A loud voice thundered and then a woman came along and smashed their two heads together and Rogue looked at the woman.

She had long red hair and wore a dark blue knee length skirt along with a white sleeveless shirt and she wore black boots. She stood with her arms on her hips and she didn't look amused.

"Sorry Erza," Gray and Natsu said in unison.

"I see Sting's here too as well as some poor young lady," She then softened her face and gave Rogue a small smile.

"Are these boys bothering you young lady?" She asked Rogue and he just sighed.

"One I'm a boy and two I'm actually travelling with Sting," he said and her eyes widened.

"I'm extremely sorry, now all of you follow me and Jellal and you shall all stay with us," she said and nobody argued.

"Wait, you live with Jellal?" Natsu asked.

"Yes, in fact we're getting married in a few days and you're all coming aren't you?" she asked and of course they agreed but not out of fear but only because she looked so happy.

Rogue had only just noticed the older looking man beside Erza, he must have been at least 20 whereas Erza appeared about 19. 

So France really was a place of love .

Hello! sorry I took a while to update, I've been at my grandparents for a while but anyway here it is! I hope you enjoyed it and until next time! ^^