Chapter 7: I'm going to climb it

A few days after the wedding the group decided to go and actually see Paris.
"I say we go see the Eiffel Tower last because it's the best thing here obviously and they say to leave the best till last," Natsu announced as the group wandered through the streets.
"Well Rogue and I have gotta leave by 6pm to catch the train," Sting said and Natsu looked at Gray and then back at Sting.
"Hey Sting I've been thinking, how would feel about Gray and I joining you on your journey?" Natsu asked.
"You really want to spend more time with me?" Sting asked.
"You're my best friend of course I do!" Natsu exclaimed.
So they agreed and the group began their journey around Paris.

Later that day:
The group had almost finished looking around when they remembered that they were going to the Eiffel Tower.
They stood in front of it in amazement because seeing things like that are much more amazing in real life aren't they?
Sting then looked at Natsu and Natsu looked at him and they nodded at each other.
"I'm going to climb it," Natsu announced and everyone stared in shock.
"No you're not!" Erza exclaimed.
"But I wanna do it cause it's a life long dream of mine," Natsu whined.
"Is it really your dream or are you just making it up?" Erza asked sternly.
"Well maybe it's not my life long dream but it is a goal of mine," Natsu explained.
"Natsu I don't think you're allowed to do that anyway," Gray added.
"I don't care I'm going to climb it!" Natsu exclaimed and ran ahead and Sting laughed.
"He's insane," Rogue said shaking his head.
"He sure is, but so am I!" Sting yelled and ran after Natsu and the two began climbing the Eiffel Tower.
The rest of the group got as high up as they could the normal way but it wasn't high enough to get to the crazy boys.

Natsu and Sting climbed right to the top and climbed all the way down. They regrouped and soon enough 6pm came.
Erza and Jellal went to the train station with them to say goodbye.
"Don't get into any trouble ok?" She said and the four boys nodded and Erza gave each of them a hug goodbye and thanked them for coming to the wedding and the four got onto the train to head to the airport because the next stop was Greece!
"You're a very adventurous man Sting," Rogue said as the two sat together.
"Yep, maybe one day you'll be as awesome as me," Sting said and grinned.
Yep, Rogue was definitely sure he was in love with Sting.

Hello! I apologise for the super long wait but I've had exams and I had to revise and all that jazz and I've been distracted like usual but here is the chapter you've been waiting for!
I hope you enjoyed it and until next time! ^^