Chapter 13: The End (Final chapter)

"You ready for this?" Natsu asked and Sting took a deep breath before nodding.
"One hundred percent ready," Sting said and he was being honest.
"You look great and you feel great so I guess that's as good as it's going to get isn't it?" 
"No, it'll get better when I see him," Sting said with a small smile on his face before running a hand through his hair.
"Well yeah but I mean at this moment in time."
"I really can't believe this is happening Natsu," Sting couldn't help but grin at the thought.
"Neither can I if I'm honest, I mean who the hell would actually want to marry you?" Natsu said jokingly and Sting punched him in the arm, just because he was happy didn't mean he'd hold back.
"Ow, I was kidding Sting," Natsu said, rubbing his arm quickly.
"I know, I just felt like doing that." 
"Jerk."
"You still stick by me though." Sting then looked at the time and his eyes widened.
"Shit! We'd better go," Sting said before giving himself one more pat down and then the two bolted out the room and down the empty corridor.
"You really ready now?" Natsu questioned as they came to a halt at some doors.
"Little nervous but I know everything's going to turn out great," Sting said before giving Natsu a quick hug.
"Let's do this," Natsu said and the two entered the wide room and made their way to the alter before Natsu stepped to the side.

This was where something simple ended and something beautiful and huge began. 
Their lives were now going to be officially joined and they were to spend the rest of their lives together and that was just fine with both of them. A new chapter in their lives that would surely lead to a magnificent ending.
Sting looked around the room, at his friends and family before smiling to himself. 
If only he hadn't left this for four years. It was so hard to bring up the courage to do it and the ring itself was a pain considering they used their money for the travel. Thankfully his friends chipped in and the ring was sorted but the courage was still missing. For such a confident guy, Sting was definitely lacking in it when it came to asking Rogue.

The sound of the organ playing caught Sting's attention and he watched the doors swing open and in came the man he was destined to be with from the very moment they met.
"Holy shit," Sting said to himself at the sight  of him. Absolutely stunning. 

The end of their separate lives and the beginning of a joint life. 
Weddings were a beautiful thing when done right indeed.

A/N
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this fanfic! I really did enjoy writing it in the beginning but unfortunately I lost my complete motivation so I hope it was good enough even when I wasn't fully into it. I just didn't want to leave it and say goodbye when it wasn't even completed but it's done now and I can focus on my other fanfic I'm writing on Ao3.
Anyway thank you all so much for reading again and I hope you have a lovely day/evening/night!

Goodbye! ^^