3: Boundaries

A/N

Sorry for not uploading this book for a whole. I told you guys I kind of suck at keeping promises when it come to my stories. I will do my best to guarantee you guys. Here is a picture of the new guy that will be appearing in this chapter. I hope you like this chapter.

Robin's POV

Too many days have I been mentally unbalanced. I go from confused to happy to afraid. I need a supportive friend to help me keep me stable instead of having Felix doing it. He is good to have around because he is my boyfriend after all. The only friends I have are my partner Dmitri and Philip, the intern. They are great and everything but I just can't let Felix know how much I feel a particular attraction to Dmitri. He has that happy feeling to him. I like that in a person. If only there were more guys like Dmitri. I scoot out of bed to be called back by Felix.

"Robin, go make some breakfast for me," Felix demanded coldly. I rubbed my eyes and yawn from my somewhat decent nap last night. I walked to the bed in front of him and stared at him with hesitation to respond.

"I am about to take a bath and do my daily routine every morning. Can you wait about hour tops, please?" I started feeling my entire body shivering from the words I should have never said. Felix grabbed me back my wrist of my right hand and slowly twist it to make me only stare into his soulless eye.

"You can make my breakfast first, know can you? You are mine. You do what I tell you, got it?" Felix hissed with a dark grin on his former innocent face. He tosses me away as I winced in pain from his powerful grip. I felt like I was a bug to Darth Vader.

"Right on it. Do you want pancakes, waffles, or anything other than that?" I asked him holding my wrist faintly from pulling more strain on my new bruised wrist. Felix tossed the sheets off him and walked close to me pulling me in close to him.

"I would like something more on the body of a calf and some chicken embargoes," Felix stated smirking. I nodded knowing he just wanted steak and eggs for breakfast. I walked away to be pulled back with his destructive lips burning my lips with his imperfection.

"Let go of me so I can make his majesty his steak and eggs." I barked at Felix. Felix's eye glowed dark, and I felt onto the dresser in the bedroom. I looked into the mirror to spot a faint almost appearing mark of redness of a hand across my right cheek.

"Don't you ever bark at me ever again unless you want me to get hostile. You won't like me being hostile! I suggest you get your fucking ass in the kitchen and make me breakfast. Now!!" Felix shouted at me with brute force in his voice. I nodded and walked out feeling the tears forming on my face.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen to open the fridge to grab the eggs and the streak to make Felix his breakfast. I wished I just shut up. If I just keep my mouth shut, none of this would have happened all these years ago. I dated Felix since my first year at the FBI as an apprentice to a detective there. He was a friendly mentor, even though I was a prodigy my professor mentioned to the FBI. Felix was so much more careful back then. Now, Felix started to drink and showing his true colors to me. I never felt so scared and even more alone as I ever been. I turned the stove on and place a skillet on the fire. I grabbed a missing bowl to start mixing my eggs together. I dropped a small amount of olive oil and slowly pour the chicken egg batter into the now hot skillet to make Felix's eggs.

I scrambled and scrambled to make sure the eggs are perfect for him. I winced in pain from the oil splashing on my bruise. I wiped the tears off my face and went back to cooking Felix's breakfast. I gently place the finished eggs on his favorite plate he out from Greece, Ares God of War plate. I started on the steak. I stood there for what fit like ten hours on his steak. I finally finished it. I placed it on the Ares plate and place it on a tray to carry it to the room.