6: Bargain

Felix's POV

If you give a mouse a cookie, it will come for more. I give him a dozen and a few glasses of milk to wash it down. You give something too much freedom, and it tries to bark at the hand it feeds it. Robin can try to run away from me, but he will never escape from me. I like to play games with him. I wonder would this be my favorite game. I remember when I was younger my favorite game was playing tag. My mother wondered why no one wanted to play with me. It was quite simple actually. I only nearly drowned them near the lake behind our home. Being in a law enforcement household, it didn't really compliment my bright behavior.

Robin kissed him right in front of me. You shouldn't be so opened in the workplace. Why do you think I have Philip to do my dirty work? I blackmailed the poor college student to get what I want, and in return, I pay for his tuition for his last year of school. Isn't that lovely? I wonder how he will feel if he finds out the Philip is my little pawn in these affairs.

I walked into the mildly busy department. I walked to the nearest office. With a careful smirk on my face, I had a word with the employee that own that room.

"Hello, my name is Felix McCallister. I am Robin's partner. Is he here today?" I asked the employee. She looked at me with a smile. Her hair is long and brunette. Her desk had a nameplate. Aria Silver.

"Yes, he should be in the room with Dmitri Prescott. His room is far down on the right in the detective and chemist wing. He should be going on a lunch break right about now." Aria smiled as she fixing her hair. She is gorgeous. Maybe, I can be a little bit more gluttonous. I can have another trophy to my collection of achievement awards.

"Thank you. You wouldn't mean if I take him to dinner for an hour today, wouldn't you?" I asked nicely. She gave me a stern glare before shrugging it off.

"Yeah, I would mean, but he was great in the last case with Dmitri, so go ahead and treat him for me. He deserves it." Aria insisted me to take him away from this place. I thanked her and ushered myself from her office.

I walked down the hall, and I hear them talking. Filth will be filth. They love to marinate with their own kind. I am just the average rehabilitator that will cure him of his filth. As always, Robin will fall for another lover that I have to put into permanent retirement. I am the only one that can control such a walking disaster. He lost everything and appeared right in front of me. He was so helpless.

"What are you doing here?" I turned around to see my little helper is in horror to see me here.

I walked up to him and dragged into the storage room further down the hall. I dropped in on the sturdiest box in the room and locked the door. He stared at me in fear for my future request. I can hear his heart going into a frenzy. I like this. The idea of someone can be easily tapped into doing what you want. Maybe this damn place has some mutable people than I thought.

"I was going to see my boyfriend, but strangely enough, we stumble upon each other. Now, I have a request for you. On the first day we met, you said some questionable stuff about my Robin. Is it true that he is having an affair with Dmitri? I am just wondering." I asked blocking any escape for Philip to get away.

"No, Robin and Dmitri are just friends. He would never do that someone like you." Philip answered fretting with his red tie. I looked at him with a smile and a worried expression as well.

"Oh really? I wondered if he would be okay me if I fiddled with his friend," I smirked as I pulled his tie, making him hover face to face, "Now, I don't want to ruin whatever you are having with someone else. If there is anyone. You are coming to tell me, or I have stored some substantial amount of guilt in that mind of yours. Trust me once I start, I won't stop until you speak." I threaten as I began to undo his clothes.