4: Succumb

A/N

Hello, everyone, it is me PrisonWalker. I decide hey why I don't I make a section for Sabotaging Serendipity. Here is the next chapter. This is going to be a medium length episode. I hope you guys enjoy it. Here is a picture of Felix, if you don't look up the cast anyway.

Robin's POV

"Let's get down to business. Spread them." Felix demanded me as he slides my trousers off my legs.

Felix tugs at my blue boxer briefs making me just want to cry. He slides his cold and aggressive hand into my underwear grabbing my shaft. The cold air from the outside fitted nicely to this entire scene. It makes me shiver each time he times my thighs. He grew impatient with my undergarment and ripped them clean off my body as I winced in pain from the harsh stinging from my wounded leg.

"I forgot the essentials to this magnificent experience for me," He started lifting him off me and walking to the cursed dresser where all my problems with him started, "Your friends missed you so much that they call me called me hours ago before you can home. They are going to be so thrilled to be on you once more."

Felix pulled the dresser pulling the shackles of my humiliation. He walks over with the handcuffs and duct tape. Feeling the same chill from the first time he did this to me, I just hope I don't get myself into any more problems with him. I am going to just wear them and let him be. Let him be all over me. I remember when he was so expressive three years ago when we first met.

Felix had a robust and pleasant personality. I know it was just to keep me longer knowing that one day he would be the same person again, but I know he will never be that way ever again. Although I am just a guy with severe Stockholm syndrome, and that I am done enough to come to even think throughout these three years he would change back to his fake persona. Sadly, that would never have happened.

"You are boring me. I think your friends are ready to lock themselves to you." Felix smirked as he locked the handcuffs onto my wrists.

The mere clinging sound would make my eyes water. It just brings too much pain to me. Felix undoes the last button of my shirt leaving the tie to attach to my neck. He throws my shirt off my torso leaving my body vulnerable to his warm breath. Felix but his bottom lip as Felix kept his gaze on me for what felt like forever. He unlocked the handcuffs and pulled my arms to my back to relock the handcuffs. He slowly slides his rough tongue on my left shoulder.

"Now, I don't want to hurt you so do what I tell you. If you don't do what I say, then suffer what you created." Felix whispered with his deep menacing voice that gave me Goosebumps out of fear rather than arousal.

He lowered me down on the bed as he removes his towel that was wrapped around his waist. He forcefully grabs my lower back and nibbles into my neck making me moaning painfully. His lips scrunched up into a smirk. A soft pointing sensation was creeping up to my entrance. I quickly knew it was his hard on craving to drive through me like no other.

Felix grabbed the bottle of lube off the bed and place some in his hands. He softly moisturized his shaft and rolled on a condom onto his shaft. He puts more lube on his shaft once more and on my entrance. His fingertips felt like shards of glass that I which I never had the chance to taste again.

"I guess this makes me a euphoric man. I have everything that I ever wanted. That everything is you being my slave for as long as I live. Now, be a good little boy and relax on this bed, or it will be your deathbed!" Felix stated harshly in my ear as he drives his shaft through my without regarding my health.