10: Sacrilege

Robin's POV

It is time to get what I rightfully deserve. My freedom is too sacred for someone steal from me. No one should be the ruler of my freedom and my freewill. I stare at my old apartment door, with gray metal numbers on the bricked wall spelling out his address. I knock on the door with slow hard beats, causing an impatient rhythm to surface shortly after.

Felix never gave me a key to the apartment because he says that it will give me too much power. I just said that it would be convenient for me just in case I be running late at work. For saying something so sensible, I received a token of a black and blue bruise on my left cheek from his rough hands. He said it was a symbol obedience. I called it a symbol of oppression.

I kicked the door due to waiting for ten minutes outside, making the camera in my pocket flying on to the hard wood floor. The door swung opened with a hand pulling at my sweater. I was thrown into the room with Felix pinned me onto the wall with the painting of the dogs playing poker. It's a shame that it was tainted with blood on the left side of the painting. It would have been a nice gift for someone.

"I see you finally showed up."

"Yes, I did." I coldly replied, trying to grasp some air.

"Where is the camera, Robin? I hope you didn't forget our agreement."

"Camera is on the floor due you throwing me in here."

"Don't think you can talk all cheeky with me, Robin. I still own you." Felix smirked thrusting me back deeper into the wall.

Felix pulled away from me to drag to the kitchen. The coffee pot was on and just finished a pot. Felix opened the cabinet to grab two coffee cups ready to begin the trade. He pours the black coffee into my mug and shorty into his own, walking back with innocent smile.

"Two sugar cubes and a lot of creamer, correct?"

"Yeah."

Felix smiled as he grabs two sugar cubes dropping them carelessly into the cup and stirring it vigorously. I shamelessly shined a smile at home because this sense of involuntary cheerfulness is creeping me the fuck out. Felix walks over to me and hands me my coffee smiling at me even more disturbingly than last time.

"So I wonder how it was."

"Wonder how it was?"

"The sex. The idea of adultery for the seven-time just for the sake of being saved." I froze and quickly took a sip of my coffee.

"It wasn't anything to brag about," I replied back lying because it was nice. It felt great that it wasn't one-sided, but rather, it was more of a conversation besides all the dirt that had to be used to get to the level.

Felix smirked at me as he knew I was lying. He took a sip of his coffee before staring back at me licking his lips.

"Do you remember those words I told you on over first time meeting?" He asked me curiously, waiting for me to reply. I know where this is going. I don't know if I can get out of it, so I cave into answering him.

"I like my coffee black. It easier to change something after a while you train yourself to adapt to the taste of something bittersweet." I answered, shaking with each word coming out of my mouth.

"Of course you would remember. You remember everything. I wonder if you will remember this." Felix implied, twirling his index finger around the top of the cup.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, cuffing my coffee tightly and biting my bottom lip.

Felix continued swirling his finger around his mug, smiling uncontrollably. He stopped abruptly and slide his finger into the handle holding on tightly. He looked at me with sinister eyes.