9: Unapologetic

Robin's POV

*Moments Ago*

I woke up feeling full of energy. I carefully lifted Dmitri's arm from my waist and climbed out of bed. I walked into the kitchen, with my phone in my right hand, make a glass of water for myself. I hope he doesn't mind. Scrolling through other people's accounts, I feel like I am not as attractive and creative as they are.

My phone quickly shutting me out of my social media app to someone calling me. It was a strange number I never have seen before. I answered it.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked walking with my glass of water to a vacant chair near the countertop.

"This is Dr. Belladonna. This is Fort River Mental Institution. I am calling because there's a patient here that wanted to speak to you in private. This is Robin Blackwell correct?" The old manly voice, from the other side of the phone, mentioned to me. I choked on my sip of water in confusion. Who could this be? None of my family is in a mental institution. Well, not me as of yet.

"Yes, this is he. Can you give me the patient's name? How did you get this number, Dr. Belladonna?" I asked perplexed, drinking more of my water. I hear the man on the other end opening a drawer of some sort. Then, I listen to a bang on a hard surface.

"Sorry, about that Mr. Blackwell. I had to get his records from the filing cabinet. His name is Walter Wilson. We received your number from your workplace. Sorry for ruining your relaxing morning, but Walter is getting unmanageable to subdue. He doesn't want to listen to any of us until he had a word with you." Dr. Belladonna recalled to me, with a shaky voice.

What did he do? I know he went through some things equivalent to my own, but I never recalled any mental illnesses he had to develop. I walked back to Dmitri's bedroom to grab my pants and shoes.

"Tell Walter that I am on my way." I agreed ongoing, but I have to get some things done first. I took a stern look at Dmitri, sleeping adorably hugging onto his pillow. Someone so attached to the reality of my calamities shouldn't be involved, but it is his decision. I sighed as I pulled my pants on one leg at a time. I hold onto my shoes in my hand as I walked back into the kitchen to grab Dmitri's car keys.

I hope he doesn't mind me doing this. I should leave a text for him when he wakes up. I grabbed his car keys and headed out the door. Shit, I forgot about the camera. I put on my shoes, tying them quickly to have a free hand. I ran back into his apartment to grab my camera.

Dmitri jumped up from the bed and fall back down to sleep. That was a little too close. He shouldn't know where I am going. He already is too invested into my crimes against his humanity, but this probably takes the cake. I am that person leaves after they have their one-night-stand and stealing their property. Is this considered as grand theft auto? I look that up later.

"Robin doesn't touch that cake. It supposed to save for dessert. It is your present for being free." Dmitri whined as he dreaming about a celebration of some sort for me. Even in his dream, he is still trying his best to keep me happy. I want to do the same for me as well.

I grabbed the camera. I walked over to Dmitri kissing his temple softly, before stealing his car. "Sorry, I have to do this. I hope you understand." Dmitri shines a quickly faint smile before rolling on top of the pillow. So cute.

At this moment, I should get going before he wakes up. I walked out of the bedroom to the living room to the exit. I can hear the ambient voices coming from down the hall of the building.

"Where you think you are going? You know it is a crime leave a good man alone in bed right?" I turned around spooked out of my mind to see it was no other than Courtney wearing sunglasses inside. I never got the idea of this.