2

Arabella's POV

"I-I guess so sir" I say after I try and shake the chills off my spine

"What's wrong baby?" he ask the name making me blush and look down at my cheer shoes and fumble with the end my skirt

"Coach Payne, I don't think this is appropriate" I say smiling and motioning between us

"What's not appropriate. I know you snuck in my office with Skyler this morning, I should think of a punishment for you. Matter of fact I do have one" he says smiling sitting the clipboard on the bleacher behind him and taking my wrist pulling me closer.

"W-what is it c-coach" I ask trying to breathe a little and looking in his beautiful eyes

"Your going to let me use your body, nothing else, no strings attached just sexual, no dating, no cuddling, no dates. Just sex."

"Coach I'm a virgin and I don't think I should lose it to a grown man with a wife and kids who I just met" I say getting my act together and controlling my breathing

"I'll set you free, just let me" he says smirking at me grabbing the top part of my uniform which is more of a bra. "God you look heavenly in this fucking uniform" he says biting his bottom lip looking me up and down.

"How long?"

"How long for what" he ask raising and eyebrow I follow his actions raising a brow

"Until my punishment is over!" I say angrily throwing my hands up at him in sort of a duh way

"Until I say, and don't give me attitude" he says cocking his brow in a serious way. I come down from my confident state and start chewing on my nail, a bad habit I have yet to brake.

"I'm sorry sir." I say to him looking up at him and batting my eyelashes trying to see more clearly

"God your to innocent" Liam say pulling me closer to him. I lay my head on his chest and take in his boyish smell.

"Your punishment begins tomorrow" he says after I take him out of the embrace. I sigh thinking about how stressful all of this is going to be on me, I'm still a Virgin and I'm going to lose that to a man that I don't know.

"I'll see you then" I say to him nod giving him a small smile. I grab my bag and leave Mr. Payne alone.

I get in the school building and run to my locker taking out my perfume and deodorant and put them on and shoving them in my bag. I don't even bother changing my uniform, I just put some mascara, and my favorite strawberry red lipstick.

I get out the my keys and jog to my car whipping out my car

ME- I'll be there in about 15 minutes don't give up on me. I had to stay a little bit after cheer practice, the new coach had to talk to me. 😜😘

I sit my phone in the cup holder beside me and start the car, leaving the school building.

JAKE- Okay I'll see you in fifteen minutes I have something's for you babe 😘😉✌

I down at my phone to see Louis text. Me and Jake aren't dating we're best friends, he's gay so I doubt we could ever date.

I keep my eyes on the road, softy humming to the music. I finally pull into Jake's driveway.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and open the car door to see Jake holding out his hand for me.

"Come my Queen the castle is waiting" he says. I take his hand and he helps me out. I smile and roll my eyes as he puts his hand on my lower back, guiding me up to his house. Once we're in his house he takes my coat and lays it on the coat rack. He puts his hand back on my back and guides me up the stairs.

"What are you doing Jake!" I laugh as he leads us into his room. He goes to his closet and pulls out a black dress

"Happy late birthday!" he says handing me the black dress and roses. I take them out of his hand and hug. We get interpreted by my phone buzzing

"It's a text." I take out my phone and type in my password "Thanks for the gifts" I say as I read the text from the unknown number

Unknown- Hey baby girl, do you mind starting the punishment a little earlier? I need it😏

(Hey babes!! Omg I've missed you guys SOOO much!!! But now that I've finally got this chapter up I'll and update the other books because I'm on winter brake!!! I know how much I need to update all of my books so I'm trying my best, loves! Thank you guys for all your support on this book!!! Please vote, comment, and sub!!! I love babes)