6

Skyler's POV

"I haven't heard from Arabella in a bit, think we should check on her?" I ask Arielle. Arabella disappeared with Coach Payne awhile back, and I haven't seen her again, which is strange.

"Yeah, I haven't see Liam either." Arielle says, we both start to swim in the direction the we seen Ara and Liam disappear in.

I see Liam pop up from under water, with an unconscious Arabella in his arms. I start to panic, so I swim over to Liam as fast as possible.

"What happened!" I yell and Liam swims over to a rock, close where we got in. Liam swims more. Once he's out of the water he lays Arabella on a rock. Liam gets up and jumps back in the water.

"She's dying, hurry!" I yell while Arielle pumps her stomach. I give her mouth to mouth. Which is a bit awkward, but I don't care.

"Come on Arabella" I say and one of her eyes opens. Coach Payne's wife, Arielle, and me all hug her but started coughing again.

"Hurry get her in the car, we'll take her to the hospital!" Coach Payne's wife says as Arabella's eyes close again. Couch Payne's wife carries Arabella to where they parked their car. I grab the bag of Arabella's and I's things. I get a blanket out so I can cover Arabella.

Once we're all in the car, except Liam, Arielle drives us to the hospital, while Mrs. Payne and I try and keep Arabella awake.

We finally arrive at the hospital and Arabella is rushed to a room, she is quickly hooked up to cords.

"She will be okay, but it will take sometime for her to heal. Her organs are messed up and her brain is not in good health, she has some water in her lungs. We will have to keep her here for tonight, she should be okay in the morning, are you her mom?" the doctor asks Mrs. Payne, she shakes her head no, her blonde curls falling in front of her face. Which she soon pulls back in a pony tail.

"I'll call her mom" I say moving next to her bedside when the doctor leaves, I grab her hand and hold it

"Where's daddy?" Arabella says looking around. I look at her confusingly. I don't call her mother just yet.

"What?" I ask her and Mrs. Payne comes next to her bedside, holding her other hand.

"Where's daddy? I thought he'd come." She says rubbing her head and then coughing.

"Your dad isn't here, I haven't called him yet." I says rubbing her forehead.

"I mean Coach Payne!" she says as she lays her head back on the pillow.

"Excuse me!" Mrs. Payne raises her voice. Letting go of Arabella's hand.

"Hey, it's okay I'm sure it's just the medication she's on, no need to get worked up!" I say and Mrs. Payne sighs shaking her head.

"I'm going to go get some coffee, do you want some?" Mrs. Payne asks and I shake my head, yes.

Once she's out of the room I dial Arabella's mom.

"Hello?"

"Hello, it's Skyler. Arabella is in the hospital."

"I can't come. She'll be fine."

"She has fluid in her lungs, and her brain isn't in good health. She could go into a coma."

"If we lose her we still have Austin. Don't call again" After that she hung up. I grunt in frustration and shove my phone in my purse, burying my face in my hands as I sit down.

The door opens and a nurse comes in checking on her lungs and brains.

"She's gotten a bit better, very good." The nurse says, making me smile a bit brighter when she leaves. A knock sounds at the door and I get up and answer it.

"Hello" A man says who I don't recognize. I look him up and down. His appearance was not very good. He had black joggers and a long white T- shirt on, his hair was a mess.

"I'm Liam Payne's dad, he sent me here to give her this and to say he'll be waiting when he gets out." The man says handing me a letter. I close the door and put the note in Arabella's gym bag. No to long after, Mrs. Payne comes in with two cups of coffee in her hands. She passes one to me and sits beside Arabella, lightly rubbing Arabella's stomach.

"I feel so bad. I'm sorry this happened, love" Mrs. Payne says and a smile appears on Ara's face.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask her and she shakes her head. The door opens and another nurse steps in. Checking her lungs, heart, and head.

"Oh my god! She's doing very well! She should be better by in the morning" The nurse says and Mrs. Payne and I brake down in tears when she leaves.

"You're going to be okay" I say hugging her.

Next day💜

Arabella's POV

It took me awhile to get out of the hospital but I left at nine thirty in the morning. Mrs. Payne took me to her house, since my mother said she didn't want to see me. Mrs. Payne and the kids left to go see there grandparents.

"Are you feeling better?" Liam asks me and I let out a nervous cough, I don't remember much but I do remember he swam away from me and didn't help me, but somehow I'm here so he had to help in someway.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say and pulls me in his lap.

"Are you ready then?" he asks me and I sigh and nod. I think I'm ready to lose my Virginty to him.

(BABES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.01K READS!!!! IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE THAT BIG OF A DEAL BUT IT IS TO ME!!!! I CRYED! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SUB!!! PLUS A TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!! I LOVE YOU MY BABES!!!!)