11

Liam's POV

Tiffany decided it would be a good idea to have me go to therapy today, it probably is a good Idea but I don't want to go, because I know exactly what Arabella will be wearing today and I'd like to have a nice fuck with her after school.

"Why, there's no reason honestly." Tiffany cocks and eyebrow and picks up Justin.

"You crave sex, Liam. That's not healthy. It could lead to something bad." I roll my eyes.

"But I have to coach practice today. I can't back out on that." I say and pick up Arza. It wasn't a really good excuse but it was a excuse.

"We'll go after school." Of course she had won this, she always does. I'll probably skip it and tell Tif I had to stay later.

"You don't have to go. I'll go by myself." I say and try to rock Arza to sleep, She finally falls to sleep and I lay her down.

"Okay, you better go Liam. I'm not kidding about this one." Tiffany says and I kiss her lips and brush her hair out of her eyes.

"I'll go. I promise. Now I'm going to get ready, I love you." I love my wife, but she's just not doing it for me like Arabella does, Tiffany is so loose and Arabella so tight. Tiffany has weird boobs but Arabella's are perfect. I mean of course I still fuck my wife, it's just I don't like it. I love my Tiffany and Arabella is a kid so of course I don't love her, she's just a good fuck.

Arabella's POV

I washed the clothes I had on last night so I could wear them today. I put them back on and do my makeup and then curl the ends of my hair and then put them into piggy tails. I grab my phone off the nightstand and walk downstairs.

Since I get sick if I eat this early in the morning I don't get anything to eat. Austin on the other hand in shoving cereal into his mouth.

"Ready to go?" Austin doesn't have a car, he didn't buy himself one. He shakes his head and I grab my bag and keys. He grabs his bag and puts his bowl in the sink.

"Bye mom, bye dad." I yell before I leave. Of course my amazing mom says, "I hope you wreck bitch!" She's the best.

"How do you stand those comments? I know I couldn't." I sigh as start the car and start driving the car.

"Can I turn the radio on?" Austin asks and I nod. He turns the radio on and then flips his hair out of his eyes and then hits his head on the window and I burst out laughing.

"You idiot!" I say and he rubs his head and groans. The rest of the ride was silent except for the radio and Austin humming along to it.

We got to school pretty quickly after Austin hit his head. Austin gets out and comes to my side helping me out and then hugging me goodbye.

"Heyo girly, have you been feeling any better?" Skyler meets me at my locker. I put in my combination and get out my books.

"Yeah, I get headaches every now and again, but other than that I'm good." I say and Skyler gets her books from her locker above mine. We get our things and walked to our classes.

All my classes were over to soon and I didn't want to go to practice just yet. I'd passed Coach Payne a couple of times in the hallways as he was taking things to the gymnasium to help set up things for practice.

I go to the girls locker room with Skyler and we change into our uniforms for cheer. We go into the gym where coach Payne is making the girls run laps.

"Skyler go ahead and run, Arabella you stay back." Coach Payne smirks a bit and Skyler smiles and then shoots me a wink, joining the other girls as they run. Coach Payne pulls me behind the bleachers.

"You wore that outfit. Even piggy tails to go along with the whole innocent thing." Liam twirls my piggy tails between his fingers, I kept them in.

"Yes I did daddy, now shouldn't we practice before we get caught?" I say smiling up at Liam. He nods and I run back to where the rest of the girls are running.

"Okay girls, I need Skyler to lift Lynn, Hayligh lift Destiny and I will lift Arabella." Coach Payne shots me a smirk as the girls start lifting each other up I stand and wait until coach Payne gets done telling us the cheers we're going to be doing.

"Okay, does everyone know the cheer?" Coach Payne says and we all yell back yes. He nods slightly and joins us in the line, lifting me up.

Finally, cheer practice was over. It seemed like it lasted 5 hours, Liam was looking up my skirt the whole which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Jake- Ill be there to get you in 20 minutes, be ready.

Me- Ill be outside the gym.

I put my phone in my gym bag and go to my locker. I get out my strawberry lip gloss and put it on my lips. I take my piggy tails down and fluff my hair up. I put some light mascara on and take my phone back out seeing I had gotten two texts from coach Payne.

Daddy💜- I need you baby girl. I'll be at your house.

Daddy💜- Your parents seen me, I think we're caught

My eyes widen at the second text. My parents know.

(Okay babes, I know this is short but it's an update! Thank you for continuing to support me even though I haven't updated in a million years! I apologize for that by the way. Your guys' comments are hilarious! I love reading them, so please continue to comment! Don't be ghost readers and vote and comment!!! Okay thank you for reading my babes please vote comment and sub! I love you my babes!!!)