9

Okay so I know I haven't updated in forever but um here ya go hoes. Also I know Liam's contact in the last chapter was just Liam but I changed it to Daddy💜 because I liked it more.

💜Arabella's POV

I could feel my cheeks flush, I look over at Jake to make sure he didn't see. He didn't, he was sending snapchats to his new boy toy Bradley. He got on my nerves. He always thinks he's better than me, and he's not, he's a pig.

"Jake, I have to use the restroom. Will you excuse me?" I say and he nods and goes back to snapchatting. I push myself off the floor and run to my restroom. Pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Me: You almost got me caught!

Daddy💜: Well you left me with a hard. Come back I need your help, baby girl.

Me: Daddy, you're going to have to wait.

Daddy💜: I can't.

Me:Image attached

Me: Here daddy. Is this good enough?😏

Daddy💜: Don't tease daddy with you're tits, you'll get a punishment.

Me: I can do what I want. You're not my daddy.

Daddy💜: I am though. And if you don't obey daddy you get a punishment.

This turned me on, him being in control drove me insane.

I smirk at the text and shove my phone in pocket, I couldn't do a lot to Coach Payne, but I could tease him. I look in the mirror to find myself a mess. My hair was tangled, my cheeks were flushed, my eyes were glossy, and my lips were swollen.

I try to make myself look decent, when I hear a knock on the door.

"Ara, you okay in there?" Jakes familiar voice booms through out the vacant bathroom.

"Yeah, just trying to make myself look nice." I say adding a laugh at the end. I don't have a brush so I had to use my fingers, which hurt worse than it was supposed to. I wince at the pain and then stop, I give up and open the bathroom door to see Jake talking to Liam with a pissed off face.

"Is this your cheerleading coach? Or was he lying and he's just some fuck boy trying to get in your pants?" Jake questions pulling me close to him. I bite my cheek to hold back the laugh that was about to come. Because Liam is both of those things.

"He's my coach," I look up at jake and then to Liam, "what are you doing here?" Liam only snorts a bit and looks back up to Jake, who was giving him the death stare.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"No, I'm gay. But she's like my girlfriend." Jake says smiling down at me. I roll my eyes and snuggle closer to his warm body. Liam seems angry at this point. I was reading him again.

"Arabella, we have a extra practice today. Starts at 7." Liam says through gritted teeth and mad eyebrows.

"I'll be there," I turn my attention to Jake and give him a smile," I'm going to walk him out." I say and I feel Jake release me from his grip. I loop my arm around Liam's and force him to walk down the stairs with me, opening the door closest to the dinning room.

"What were you thinking! You could've got us caught!"

"What were you thinking sending me a picture of you're boobs! You think I can contain myself? I'm going to tell you something right now, and you're going to listen." Liam grabs my hips and pulls me forward forcing me to look into his steady glare.

"You are not to disobey your daddy. I am here to take care of you and for you to disobey me makes me mad." I didn't know what else to do but smash our lips together. Daddy squeezed my hips, showing he was in charge, Turing me on more.

"You're not my boss." I stick my tongue out at him and chuckles.

"Oh my Lolita, I am your boss. Like I told you I'm you're Daddy." I suppress a moan as he sucks my neck.

(Hey babes! I know this is short but I felt like I owed it to you guys, I might update tomorrow, no promises though. I can't believe we've reached 9k! I couldn't thank you loves enough! Please vote comment and sub! I love you my babes!!!)