3

Liam's POV

Once the text is sent I look up to see my wife standing in front of me with a red tight dress on.

"I'm going to go with the girls, we're watching the ball drop! Ill see you in an hour. The kids are at mom's. "She says kissing my head and leaving, closing the door behind her.

I sigh my phone buzzes in my hand. I look down to see Its Arabella.

Baby-Girl- I'm on my way, text me direction please.

Me- Take a left when you get to the seconded stop sing, then a right and you should see the big gates. The password is 1419.

She doesn't reply so I decide to get everything ready. I get food, drinks, and blankets. I assume II'll be kissing her when the ball drops. Once everything is set up I turn on the Telly and wait for the door bell to ring.

About fifteen minutes later the door bell rings and I stand up. I straighten out my clothes and walk to the door, I open it and there she stands. Her long hair curled down to her hip, with a black dress on and beautiful red lips.

"You look amazing, I've got some food, we''ll start your punishment after the ball drops." I say moving out of the way to let her in. She gets in and looks around as I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her as she looks.

"Come on baby girl, lets sit and eat. " I say and she nods as I let go of her I let her go in front of me just to see her perfect ass in front of me. I pull out her chair for her and I sit down.

"Thank you." She says. I nod and we start eating. We talk about nonsense and laugh an then it's five minutes until the ball drops.

"Come on baby lets watch the ball drop." I say and she gets up, I guide her to the couch and we listen to people sing until its twenty seconds until the ball drops. Arabella stands up and so do I.

"17, 16,15,14,13,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!" We both yell. Arabella throws her arms around me and kisses me. We fight for dominance and I win since she lacks in skill. I put my hands on her hips and push them closer to me deepening the kiss. I fall back on the couch pulling her on top of me.

This is where the punishment beings.

(Babes I know this was short but it was sweet and the next one I'm hoping will be long and sumty!!! I updated though!!! I'm going to be updating other books hopefully!!! Thank you for reading, I love you!!! Please vote comment and sub!!! I love you babes!!!)