8

Wow I haven't updated in a while but, you guys look sexy af!

Arabella's POV

I put the stupid note in back my bag and roll my eyes. I call my mom, really not ready to hear her.

"Hey mom."

"You fucking slut! Where have you been!"

"In the hospital. I've been staying at Coach Payne's house."

"You were in the hospital! Good! I hope you die, fucking slut!"

"Mom, I could've died."

"Yeah, my dreams would've finally came true. You were a mistake!"

I hang up the phone once my mother burst out in laughter. I still had to go home to that idiot. I decide to call Jake, wanting to get my mind off my mom.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey.."

"What's wrong? I haven't talked to you in a while."

"Didn't you hear? Yeah, I almost died. I drowned."

"Are you okay! I'm sorry I didn't know."

"Yeah, just a little damage. Nothing major."

"Good. How are things with your mom" I scoff and roll my eyes, then answer his question.

"The usual. She's probably drunk again."

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to come over?" I stopped myself before I could say yes, I was Coach Payne's and I doubt I could come up with an expiation as to why I'm here.

"Maybe in thirty minutes, my room is messy." I bite my lip to make sure he believed me.

"Okay, well I have to go, Katey needs me."

"Okay, love you"

"Love you"

I hang up my phone and put it back in my bag. I hear a loud huff behind me, I turn around to meet the carmel eyes I've become to know so well.

"Will you take me home?" I ask slinging the heavy bag over my shoulder, Liam snickers.

"Yeah, we have cheer tomorrow. I'm gonna need you after school." He says walking closer to me. I nod and try and hold back the tears that desperately wanted to fall. Liam sits his hands on my hips, I feel the sparks through my body with just the little bit of contact.

"You were such a good girl for daddy." Liam says, nibbling at the skin on my collarbone. I try to hold back the moan. Liam sucks harder on the skin and I tangle my hands in his hair.

"Come on baby doll, moan for daddy." Liam says giving a small slap to my bottom. I let a small moan escape my swollen lips, Liam takes my bottom lip between his teeth. I close my eyes and I feel he release me from his grip.

"Aren't you coming?" He asks, already out the door. I grab my bag and sigh, I was lit up and he put me out in a matter of seconds.

I follow Liam down the stairs, Mrs. Payne had left with the kids again, so we didn't bother sneaking around about our kissing.

Liam starts the car up, not bothering to open my door. The car ride was silent for the most part, except from the low hums that came from Liam's mouth.

"We have a cheer competition Wednesday. You're coming, I assume." Liam says glancing from the road to my eyes. I clear my throat.

"Yeah. This is my house." Liam pulls into my drive way. I grab my bag from the back seat.

"My parents aren't home. Do you wanna come in, I could show you around." I say, Liam raises a eyebrow. To avoid any awkward conversations I get out of the car, Liam follows behind me. I unlock the door and let Liam in.

"Where is your room?" Liam says putting his coat on a coat rack. I point to the stairs, I get ahead of Liam and guide him to my room.

"That's the restroom, That's Austin's room, and this is my room" I say opening my door. The bed was made and the room wasn't dirty, since I had pushed everything under my bed or in a corner.

"I like it, may I come in?" I open my mouth in shock, he was being nice for once, and that was something I wasn't use to.

"Yeah, sure." Liam comes inside, taking another look around. I sit on my bed and watch Liam.

Liam takes a seat next to me, pulling him on top of him. I wrap my arms around his neck and take a deep breath inhaling his clone.

"It's been a long week daddy."

"I know baby girl, but I can help you relax."

"How so?" I say and raise my head up, looking him in his eyes.

"Lay down and strip." Liam plainly states. I followed his commands, I needed this, and he said it'd make me feel good. I loved the way Liam made me feel, but hated it at the same time. It was wrong and for some reason that made it better.

Coach Payne climbs onto the bed with me, leaning down to my princess parts.

"Baby girl, you're already soaking." He says with a smug smirk. I cover my chest up, waiting for Liam to make another move.

"Don't cover yourself up. Don't ever hide from your daddy." Liam says looking at me with serious eyes. My cheeks turn a red under his strong glare.

I remove my arms from my chest and he comes face to face with my princess parts. Liam licks his red lips and leans down, bitting the insides of my thighs.

Liam leaves love bites on the insides of my thighs sending electricity throughout my body. Liam begins to rub my clit. He looks me in the eyes as he takes my clit in-between his already swollen lips.

"Oh daddy!" I moan, trying to be as quite as possible, the pleasure running through my body making it harder.

"Don't hold back baby, give it all to me." Liam says licking my clit and then adding a finger. I moan louder.

"Arabella? Are you okay?" I hear a voice yell. I panic and don't move as Liam continues his pace. I tug at his hair, trying to make him stop but only making him moan.

"Liam, there's someone out there." I whisper to him. Liam stops quickly and a look of panic takes over, he throws my clothes at me and I put them on as quickly as possible.

"Where do I hide?" Liam whispers in a panicked voice. I point under the bed, not the best hiding place, but I can hear the footsteps coming closer.

Liam quickly rushes under the bed, pulling the blanket down so no one can see him. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Hey!" Jake says, hugging me tightly. I let out the deep breath then let him go.

"I thought I told you thirty minutes, what happened to that?" I say putting my hand on my hip and he mocks me.

"Oh come on baby, did you really think I could wait that long?" Jake says. I roll my eyes and step out, hopefully Liam will leave.

"Well my room isn't clean so you can't see it!" I say. I run away but Jake grabs my hips and pulls me back, lifting me off the ground. We both fall back in laughter.

Bing

Liam- Baby girl come back I miss you. Please.

Me- Jake is here, I need to talk to him.

I turn my phone off only to hear another bing. I look at it.

Liam Payne:image attached.

I swipe my phone on and open messages to Liam's.

Liam- He misses you too. 😏

(Babes I left this on an awkward note but thank you for the love, support, and funny comments you've given me on these book! I love you my babes!!!)

Liam kisses your collar bone, living his mark on your beautiful skin. Liam sucks on your sweet spot then looks you in the eyes

"All you have to do is vote baby"