(( FOUR ))

The couple had been devouring the food for about half an hour when Daffodil's best friend, Marga, found her way to give the accidental feast some rough transgression.

"Here's some chill for you two." Marga announced out of nowhere, simultaneously smacking—without rather being subtle about trying to choke the couple—both Bradley and Daffodil's heads.

"What's that for?" Daffodil scowled at her now smug-faced best friend with that posé having her arms crossed in her chest.

"Yeah, Margss! You could have choked us to our deaths with what you did." Bradley second voiced his girlfriend, rubbing the sore part of his head where Marga's palm contacted.

"That, mister was actually the original plan." She smirked, which returned by the two with squinted eyes and raised brows. "To choke both of you to death, that is." She confessed, putting her hands on her hips before sighing and shifted her weight on one foot.

"Why?" the couple incredulously asked in unison. Still with same facial contours.

"First," Marga propped one finger up. "Because you," —she pointed at Bradley— "did not inform me about this when you said you're gonna ask my best friend to be your girlfriend." She paused and took a gaze from each victim, "Which I could say now that worked out pretty well."

The couple just smiled with the last part of Marga's explanation—that apparently wasn't over. She redirected her pointed finger on Daffodil with a raised brow and hard stare, "And you, lady, don't smile at me like that. Deflate that cloud nine for a while, we'll get back on that later. Because now, you need to get your shit together if you want that band on your side and win them over for a record deal."

Daffodil stiffened, realizing how right her best friend was. They were there for a reason, and this was that reason. She did really had to keep all her sanity together before she completely lose it—right at that instant. "Oh right. Crap." Losing it, she put the bag of chips aside and stood up.

Sensing Daffodil's apprehension, Bradley peeked at Marga's gaze which looked undaunted at all. "We'll have to go preppin, Brad, trail on," Marga shoot him a pointed look, obviously aiming the goodies in his car, "after you load that up again. You know we'll need them loads after the show."

Knowing what Marga meant, he nodded and gave his girlfriend a quick hug and couple words of encouragement. "I'll catch up when the show starts. Take care you both!"

As Bradley proceeded on cleaning up the mess their mini feast had caused, the two girls headed to their tent near the stage. "As much as I'm so dying right now to ask you loads about your gorgeous boyfriend, I know better than do that right now. I mean, asking you how he choked you would be way inappropriate—"

With only the word choked coming out from her best friend's mouth, she knew definitely where it was about to go if she wouldn't stop her filthy mouth from talking. "Stop. You have my attention now, Marcia." She rolled her eyes with her best friend who was already grinning triumphantly.

"Good. Now, let's go in and let me do your make up. I have the clothes we bought for this event. You're welcome." Marga said, beckoning her to the tent.

Daffodil was a successor of a company that gives out record deals to promising artists. It wasn't a big deal kind of a company; getting a record deal from their company would only be a stepping stone for talents before they hand them over to a real deal management outside their state. She's apparently the one and only daughter of Joseph Philips, the well-established CEO of Atlantis Records now from being one huge pride of their town when it comes to creating and performing great music before the new millennium came.