Movie magic.

We hold hands as we walk up to the counter. "Two for The Conjuring, please." I say through the glass. The man behind the counter yawns pushing the tickets towards me. He reaches for his wallet. "Nope nope. My treat goregous!" I tell him making his pale white cheeks go tomato red matching his red mop of curls he calls hair. He ducks his head shyly. "You look hot in that beanie of yours. You drive me crazy, James!" I growl in his ear. "Tom!" he says appalled pushing me away gently. In the small theatre we seem to be the only ones here. With the big bucket of popcorn in his lap Jay shuffles around his seat getting comfortable. I look at him. Taking in his peircing blue eyes. His blood red hair. His almost vampire like skin. The movie starts. Minuites pass by I get less & less interested in it because events that took place last night fills my mind. Remembering the moans, the shouts, the panting I look at Jay. He stares at the screen. His eyes wide & mouth open. I tickle him. He jumps with a shout & slaps my hand away. I burst out laughing. The lady in the film lets out a scream Jay winces closing his eyes. He looked so adorable! Suspenceful music filled the theatre. The ghost lets out a deafening scream. Pop corn flies everywhere as Jay jumps about a meter in his seat. I laugh & laugh tears streaming down my face. "Oh shut up!" he hisses. I turn back at him leaning in I breath on hia neck. He shrugs. I lean in further & lick his neck. I kiss his neck slowly cupping his jaw with my hand. He groans in protest but doesn't stop me. I take this as a cue ,get up, place the popcorn on the floor & climb on top of his lap straddling him. I kiss this neck, jaw & his soft lips. I taste the salt from the pop corn on his lips. I pull back licking my lips "Damn James! You taste delicious!" I tell him. Before he could say anything I silence him with my lips pushing my tounge into his mouth. Our mouths open as we make out messily. I stroke his hair that peeps out from under the adorable beanie of his. Our tounges tangle as he runs his long glorious fingers, that pleasure me & make me scream at night, up & down my back. I press my body up against his groaning into the kiss. I kiss his upper lip & lick his chin all the way up to his nose. Some thing hard presses against my butt. "Oh" I whisper into Jay's ear biting & nibling his earlobe." No! Don't!" he says pushing me pff gently keeping the popcorn bucket on his lap again hiding his erection. I groan in frustration sitting back down on my seat. "Please Jay bird?" I ask tugging on his t-shirt sleeve. His eyes soften. I slide from the seat on to the floor dragging him by his sleeve. On the floor we start making out again. I unbuckle his belt rubbing his erection through his pants making him sigh into the kiss."Take off your pants." I say taking off mine. Jay stares at me in horror, shock & desire. His pants are soon off. I bend him over & insert two fingers into him. I feel lust pump through my veins. I finger him hard. I bite my lip cause I just want to fuck him. I want nothing & noone more than what I want with Jay. He yelps. On his hands & knees I have the view of his beanie covered head. Sexy! I think. I curl my fingers. "Enough prep." He hisses. Jay knows how much I hate prep. I kiss his head before I guide my dick to his entrance I gulp inserting the tip in. He squirms. I push in slowly. I pull out half way & push in again slowly giving him time to adjust. After a while I speed up. Getting to a rhythm. Pulling out half way I pound into his amazing tightness pleasuring my body. Jay grips the carpet letting out moans & yelps. I slam into him. Going harder & faster. His moans turn in to shouts I pant out his name & he shouts mine. I pull out completely & push in. "Fuck yes, Jay" I shout. I pump his dick as I continue pulling out completely before slamming into him. My pre-cum drips out of his entrance. And his smears all over my hand. "Oh Tom. Yes!" He screams on the top of his lungs as he comes in to my hand, his body shaking & spazzing with pleasure. With his walls impossibly tight around my dick I grip his hair through his beanie shooting into him. We ride out our orgasms. When done we get dressed & sit back down with me on his lap & his chin on my shoulder. We watch the movie... for about 15 minuites & make out during the rest of it. Best movie date ever!