I object.

** A/N LovelyE3TW suggested this. Hope you like it!! :)Xx Had fun writing this so thanks H! Prompt me please!**

I adjust my tie for the hundredth time in the last 20 minutes. I try to fix my hair when Max, Seev & Nathan yell telling me to quit touching my hair. I look at Jay's reflection in the mirror lurking in the corner. The corners of his mouth were pulled downwards. Jay's wide peircing blue eyes were wide & sad. We stare at eachother through the mirror. "Yoohoo boys! We need help to set up the champagne glasses! Wow Thomas you look fabulous!" says Michelle peeping in the door. Max, Seev & Nathan pile out while Jay stays behind. "Hey." Jay says awkwardly. "Hi." I say biting my lower lip nervous & flustered. He walks towards me. I stare at his coat handkerchief & tie which were blue to match his eyes. Since he was my best man he got a special tie & coat handkerchief. I chose blue to match his beautiful almost hypnotizing eyes. He was right up against me. His hot breath hits my jaw. Damn. I squirm under his stare. "Please. Don't do this. Please Tom. Please. I can't just stand there & let you marry her. Don't do this to me. I love you." He whispers his voice breaking with emotion. I stood there dumb struck not knowing what to say. "I can't hurt her. I can't... Jay I'm sorry. " I tell him. "So you can hurt me can't you. I don't matter. My heart break doesn't matter." he says turning away in defeat & hurt. I close my eyes. Fuck. "I'm sorry Jay-bird... I will always love you. Always." I say leaning against the table. He turns back his lips touch my forehead while his hands cup my face. He kisses my forehead again & again desperately as I hang on to him knowing that this was the last time we could ever do this. This was it. The end of our love story. He kisses the bridge of my nose pulling my face up towards him. Towards his lips. A sob escapes his lips before they crash onto mine. His warm & welcoming lips were free of the layers & layers of lipstick Elena had on. In exactly 2 hours I'm to be bound to her. Forever. I could never have Jay again. I open my mouth to him. He moans, aroused. He pushes his deliciously warm tounge into my mouth gripping my hips tightly keeping them against his making the front of our pants brush together. He hovers over me. My back hits the table when he presses his body against mine. I wipe his tears away with my fingertips. "For one hour." I say breaking away from our kiss. He frowns confused. "For one hour. I'm yours, Jay. I'm yours." He nods meeting my lips not wanting to waste another minute of the last hour that we had. I pull off my coat & he his. I start unbuttoning my shirt when he stops me & walks away. I gasp in surprise. He runs to the door, locks it & comes back to me unbuttoning his shirt & keeping it on the arm chair. "I want to undress you. One last time." he says his voice quivering with emotion. My heart drops. He slowly unbuttons my shirt as his lips move against mine our tounges tangling this time inside his mouth. I weave my fingers in his hair pulling his face towards me wanting more of his intoxicating saliva. Now having unbuttoned the last button he pulls my shirt off. His hands move down my back & end up on my ass. He squeezes my ass & hoists me up keeping me on the table. My legs were spread & his body was between them. I stroke his neck with one hand while the other rubbed the hard bulge in his pants. He moans loudly. I attach my mouth to his neck knowing how it drives him crazy when I do. He squeezes my hardened nipples running his hands over my six pack. I suck his neck. He kisses my ear moving his fingers harder. He bucks his hips to meet my hand. He unbuckles his belt & pulls it off. He takes off his shoes. I kick mine off too. Jay then yanks off his tailor made pants that Elena made us wear. He stood there in his black boxers & socks which contrasted with his pale skin. His boner was obvious & stretched the front of the boxers. He took off my belt & pants. He pulled me down from the table. He embraced me. I clung onto him with my face up against his chest & his chin against my head. Emotions bubble inside me as I break down in tears. Jay gasps in shock. The last time my cries had such a sense of desperation in them was years ago. Jay kisses me comfortingly. We make out messily. Our tounges were every where. I bite his lower lip. His erection rubs hard against mine making us both groan loudly. "Argh. Jay! Can we just fuck already?!" I whine. Jay's long fingers reach into my boxers I gasp letting out a loud shout. He spins me around pinning me against the desk. I kick the boxers off my ankles as he palms my hard on. I lean my head back onto his strong wide shoulders. He wraps both hands around my length pulling & stroking my erection. His own digs into my ass cheek. He removes one hand from me & pulls down his boxers. He spits on his hand & spreads it on his length. He lines up his tip with my entrance. "Thomas. I need you to bend over for me." he growls in my ear. I obey. He pushes in showing no mercy. I thought he might rip me in half. I stuff my fist in my mouth muffling a scream. He pants moving in & out of me. "Thomas! Oh Tom!" He says as he swirls his penis inside me. "Jay!" I shout out. He has one hand on his shaft making sure he enters in the best possible angle while the other was at my waist holding me in place pulling me back to meet his thrusts. "Tom! Oh. I love you so fucking much." he says between pants. I grip the table arching my back. " James yes! Ah! Fuck!" I close my eyes remembering our first time.

** "W-what are you doing, Tom?" Jay asks lipsing nervously. I kiss him lightly on the lips "Mmm. Nothing Bird." "You're drunk." he whispers. "Hahaa. Yep. So are you!" I reply. He smiles at me. "Yh." We giggle shyly. In the dark our lips meet again this time more passionately. I slyly press my tounge against his lips & he opens his mouth to accept me. We make out in a blinding passion tearing apart each other's clothes.**

"Ah! Jay! Yes. Harder." I yell as Jay-bird dives into me harder & faster than before. "Tom. Tom." he whimpers turning into a sloppy moaning mess on top of me. His sweat makes our bodies glide on each other's. His tip hits my nerve. Hard. "Oh Jay!" I shout coming all over the desk. I straighten making my walls surrounding Jay's shaft tighten more. He bites my neck muffling a cry & releases his load into me. We stay there for a minute catching our breath. Jay spins me around to face him. He then places kisses on my neck slowly moving downwards to my collar bone, to my chest & hips. He kneels pleasuring me with his mouth as I pant pushing his mouth to meet my thrusts.

** "Its almost time. 1/2 an hour more." Max says smiling widely. All the groom's men Max, Siva & Nathan were adjusting their suits. Jay was close to tears as he stared at his hands. "I can't!" I bellow on the top of my lungs. "What?" Nathan asks going pale. Max's jaw drops & Seev's eyes widen. Jay looks at me confused. "I love you more. It's not fair to you. Not after you waited for me for 4 years. I'm yours Jay. I shouldn't pretend otherwise." I declare. Jay's blue eyes flood with tears & his mouth spreads into a huge smile. I walk up to him kissing him on the mouth. "I love you, Jay-bird" "I love you more Tom" he whispers back. I hold his hand & turn to my bestmates. "Help us. Please." I say to my dumb struck groom's men. They look around. Max reaches into the top drawer of the cabinet. "Here." he says tossing a key. I catch it. It was the key to his car. "I'll distract the bride's maids. I can pretend to have an asthma attack." Nathan offers. "That ought to give you at least a 15 minute start. I'll talk to Elena & keep her off the aisle. Heck this way is better than yelling 'I object!' during the ceremony." Seev says fiddling with his tie. "You know ...I was actually considering doing that." says Jay-bird meekly. "She'll be upset & hate us all but we're in this together. O.k Tom-tom?! Although after this we'd literally be 'Wanted' " Max says giving me a huge hug. "Now go. Give me a call when you are as far away as you can get." he says giving my hand a squeeze & Jay a pat on the back. I take Jay's hand in mine & we run. Like Max said we're in this together.