Sexy little thing.

** A/N @lazerJAM prompted this aaaaaaaaaaages ago. I'm so sorry it took so mich time. I was put in charge of the sound board for our school's English day. AFTER my friend & I ran around collecting all the tracks the teacher put someone else in charge... *sigh* Then the senior in charge put me in charge of props. Its safe to say that I am truly & utterly EXHUSTED! Damn! Now I kno what Max must feel like after a night with Tom ;) lol. All kidding aside running up & down the stage is SO awful! Anyways...prompt me. Will get on it next week. Promise. Xxx***

*Jay's P.O.V*

Leaning back against the chair I bite my pencil racking my brain for reveloutionary lyrics for the new single. Shit. Why do I keep drawing up blanks? Its probably because I could feels Tom's hazel brown eyes staring at me. I glance at him. He pouts his lips at me & I giggle like a weirdo. Nathan raises his eyebrows at us disapprovingly. He takes his brain storming time very seriously. Max frowns playfully shouting "Jay! You better not steal my boyfriend!" "Now now ladies! There is enough of me to go around." Tom says with a wink. Even Nathan breaks out a laugh at that comment.

*1/2 hour of silence & brain storming later*

I go to the bathroom. As I wash my face for the millionth time hoping that it would somehow help me make a good single. The door closes with a thud. Making me jump for I didn't even hear it open."I'm gonna fuck you senseless." Tom growls in my ear grabing my ass. "I hope you wear that sexy little dress wore last night. I didn't think I would make it as long as I did. You looked as sexy as fuck!" he whispers. "No! No way!" I shout pushing him away. "I'm never doing that again, Tom! Never!" "C'mon James! I know you want to. You know you love driving me crazy like you do." he punctuates the sentence with a wink. I open my mouth to protest when he attaches his mouth to my neck. Biting me luke a vampire. I groan tossing my head back & digging my bitten nails on to his back pulling his chest to mine. The door bangs open making us both jump. "Hey! Hey! No sex please!" yells Haria, our manager. She, Siva & Nathan were in tears laughing at us. Max lets out a laugh but as the rest crowd out the door, Max throws his arm around Tom's shoulders protectively & looks at me. His usually smiling face was hard & twisted. I actually stumble back in shock. What the hell?

*Max's P.O.V*

I fake a laugh with the others as Tom untangles himself from Jay. I throw a protective arm over him, rubbing his shoulder as to wipe off any sign of Jay off him. I turn around to look at Jay who has a smug smile. Bastard. I feel my face twist into a scrowl. Jay stumbles back in shock, his mouth open in shock. I turn back as Tom swings his arm around me whispering in my ear. "You won't believe what James did yesterday! God I love that kinky bastard!" It felt as though he had stabbed my gut but I force a smile. My eyes watered as I listened to the man of my dreams talk about his boyfriend. "He wore a dress, Max! A dress! And a pair of killer heels. He looked so... Argh I thought I would come just looking at him. I swear I..."

*Tom's P.O.V*

*That night*

I lie in bed staring at the ceiling. The fan rotates around & around almost hypnotizing me. "C'mon Jay. I bet you look fabulous!" With a couple of clip clops Jay enters the room. "The things I do...for you!" he says with a pout. " You know you love me!" I say with a wink knowing it drives him crazy. "Well I do know that I hate you right now." The little black dress flowed down and over his curves. His legs downed with gold heels probably borrowed from Haria our manager's collection looked amazing. Fuck Yes! I pounce on him kissing him passionately on his glossed lips knotting my fingers in his hair. Pulling him on top of me we fall back onto the bed. I can feel the warmth of his skin through the silky soft material of the dress. "Babe, you look beautiful." I say breaking the kiss. He looks into my eyes & blushes. I touch his cheek. Kissing him hungrily I make him roll over putting me on top. I bite his neck pushing the material of the dress upto his hips & then run my fingers over the lace panties a fan once threw at us. Thank god he kept it! I push the panties down his long legs & untangle them from the high heels. I push myself back to unbuckle my belt & pull my pants down. Jay waits hard as a rock squirming impatiently with his legs wide apart waiting for me to pleasure & dominate him. I smirk as I line my self with his entrance."I am gonna do you senseless, you sexy little slut!" I growl in his ear. "Oh, yes Tom!" he begs wrapping his legs around me digging the heels on to my back. I teasing him with my tip. Swirling it inside him. "Please Tom! Please fuck me senseless! I need you. I want to feel your heat. I want the friction." Jay begs backing his hips trying to get more of me inside of him. Precum oozes out of me. Jay feeling the warm sticky liquid at his entrance lets out a pleading moan. I spread the precum down my entire length because I felt bad for not letting him use lube & I wanted us both to enjoy it, & not just me. I push in. I squeeze his rock hard erection smearing the precum I had on my hand from spreading it down my shaft on his. My precum helps my hand on his shaft glide up & down easily. Holding his hips down with one hand I pound into him. My shaft moves in & out of his body. He grabs my ass pulling me into him deeper & deeper as he tosses his red curls against the pillow panting hard. "Oh. Jay, you bastard! Why the fuck are you this sexy?!" I demand slapping him. He lets out a shout scraping his nails down my arms. The sound of my flesh against his was almost as loud as our cries of passion & pleasure. "Oh! Tom!" He yells dragging out the "O" in Tom. I knew he was close I jerk him off with all the force I have. He pulls my hair & raises his hips & then with a loud scream comes all over my hand & his dress. The smell of his cum was intoxicatingly mouthwatering. His whole body shakes as he clings on to me in intense pleasure. I feel my shaft throb. I push in hard for the last time before finding my release. I grip his shoulders pulling him upto my chest as he clings onto mine. The orgasm ends. I pull out, my shaft now limp. I grab the cloth on the night stand cleaning us both up. Jay lies there with his eyes shut. I hug Jay kissing his mouth. We cuddle. Neither of us could express the pleasure we felt but we know that we both experienced. And it was mind blowing. I look over at the dressing table where I hid the engagement ring I picked out for Jay. I smirk thinking of what he will do when I propose... & ofcourse what he will wear on the night of our honeymoon.