Chapter 5

"Ari." I heard Colleens voice as I felt someone shaking me.  "Good morning Ari.", Colleen said walking to her closet looking for an outfit to wear. "Good morning love" I replied. "Toby, my mom and I are going to head out soon. Do you want to tag along?" Colleen asked while applying her make up. "Would love to, but I actually planned on hanging out with Sam today. Otherwise I would, sorry I can't make it through." I replied. "OK. Do you need a ride home Ari?" Colleen asked. "Oh, no thank you. I think I'm just going to walk." I said with a smile on my face. I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door. "See you later love." I said to Colleen. "Bye Ari." Colleen said while waving.
~ Arianas House ~
I scrolled through my contacts until I found Sam. Sam is my best guy friend, I could trust him with anything. I trust him with my life. I decided to text Sam because I really wanted to talk to him about Ricky today.

Me: Hey Sam!
Sam: Hey Ari what's up
Me: Do you want to hang out today?
Sam: sure, my place at 3
Me: OK see ya then <3
Sam: see ya

I looked at my phone to see what time it was, it was already 2:30. I took a quick shower, got dressed and put my make up on. I checked the time and it was 2:50. I ran down stairs and told my mom where I was going.
~Sams House ~
"So, I assume you want to talk to me about something." Sam said. "How did you know?" I asked confused. "I know you Ari. What's wrong?" Sam replied. "OK well... I wanted to talk to you about... Someone." Sam gasped "Who's the lucky guy?" He said excited. "Well... His name is... Ricky." I replied. Sam looked at me confused "Who's Ricky?" He asked. "Toby's friend." I told him. "Ohhhh, I've meet him before. He's  a pretty cool guy, but doesn't he have a girlfriend?" Sam asked. "Yeah, that's my problem and I..."  I was cut off by Sam's girlfriend, Lauren. "Hey babe my mom wants us to give her a ride to Walmart." Lauren said walking into the room looking at her phone. My phone beeped causing Lauren to react by looking up. "Oh sorry Ari, I didn't know that you were here." Lauren said. "Well I'm just going to head home. I will text you later Sam." I said while walking to the door. "See you later." Sam said to me as I shut the door. I waited until I was out side to check my phone it was a text from Colleen.

Colleen: Ari, come quick it's an emergency!
Me: Where are you?
Colleen: My place, Hurry!!!
Me: On my way

~Colleens House~
I knocked on the door and Colleen opened it in less the 5 seconds. "What's wrong love?" I asked worried. She pulled me inside and shut the door. "My room quick" she said. I ran to her room to see Ricky balling his eyes out on Colleens bed. I walked over to him, "What happened love?" I said while hugging him. "Alex broke up with me." He said which made him cry harder. I rubbed his back, "Don't worry, everything is going to be ok. I'm right here." I said. "Thank you" he said while sobbing. "I'm gonna go get you some water. Colleen is right here, OK love?" I said, "ok"  he replied. I walked to the kitchen, I need to think about this. He's single now, but I cant make a move because him and Alex JUST broke up. I need to fix his broken heart, but I have to do it as his friend. Im not going to make a move until he has moved on. I grabbed a bottle of water and brought it to Ricky. "Here you go love." I said while handing Ricky the water. "Well, we are going to leave you alone for a minute so you can think. Yell if you need us." Colleen said. "ok" Ricky replied. Colleen dragged me into the living room.  "Where is Toby?" I asked wondering why Colleen and I were taking care of Ricky instead of his best friend. "I dont know" she yelled at me. "Woah, why are you yelling at me? what did I do?" I asked Colleen in an angry voice. "I see what you are doing in there and you need to stop!" she yelled again. "What the hell are you talking about?" I yelled back at her. "You obviously like him and now that he's 'free' you think you can have him, but it doesn't work that way. That is Tobys best friend in there, and you are my best friend. Toby is NOT the kind of friend that is there to comfort you when you are in need that is why you and I are taking care of Ricky right now. I know both of you, and you guys are going to rush into things too fast and someone WILL get hurt. I cant pick up both of your guys' broken pieces at the same time. I'm telling you this because I care about you and I love you. RICKY IS OFF LIMITS." Colleen said, she sounds pretty serious about this should I confess my feelings for Ricky to her or ignore what she just said. I cant ignore her, she is my best friend. I have to do the right thing... but not today "Are you kidding me? I don't even like him." I said back to her. Wow I cant believe I just said that, I just lied to Colleen. If she finds out that I was lieing she is going to kill me. "Oh really, then what is this about?" she handed me phone, showing me her texts with Sam.

Sam: Ariana likes Ricky 

Colleen: Why the hell are you telling me this

Sam: just thought that you would want to know since she is your best friend and Ricky is Toby's best friend 

Colleen: I don't care 

Colleen: BTW that is her personal info that you should not be telling me or any one else she actually trusts you and you go behind her back and tell me that is NOT ok Ariana would never do that to you and I know you sure as hell would not want her to do that to you I cant believe that you would do something like that what is wrong with you you better hope no one else finds out about this cause then we will have a problem

Sam: whatever 

Colleen: I'm showing Ari this convo

Sam: NO DONT if you tell her she wont trust me and she wont tell me anymore of her secrets

Colleen: You dont deserve to know any more of her secrets

I sat down on the couch behind me. I couldn't believe my eyes, I thought that I could trust Sam...

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to focusonqrande she is sooooo sweet! Thank you for all your unending support love! <3

Hey guys, If you want you can go check out the lists I made here on my profile. I have read all the storys in my lists and I liked them ALOT. So if you guys are looking for some good reads you can go check those out, but anyways thank you all for reading and voting!!!!! Love you guys!!!! <3