Chapter 8

Before I start this chapter I want to say a HUGE thank you to all you guys!! You are all so sweet, I wish you could see how happy your comments make me!!! I love you all so much!! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

What the hell? What is he talking about? I need to find out what secret he knows. I walked out to the living room and plopped me self down right next to Ricky. I glared at his as he watched the TV. "What?" he asked. I just sat there and glared at him ignoring his question. "Can I whisper something in your ear?" he asked. I nodded my head yes. Now he's gonna tell me what he's talking about. He leaned closer and whispered "I know your secret..." And jumped up and ran down the hall. "What the hell?" I yelled. He ran back out to the living room then into the kitchen and grabbed a can of soda. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Ricky walked over to the door and before he opened it he whispered once more "I know your secret..." What the hell is he doing? He opened the door and a girl with black hair walked in. She looked older than all of us but I didn't mind. "Lizette this is Ariana, Ariana this is Lizette." Ricky said then opened his can of soda and took a sip out if it. "Hello, Ariana." Lizette said to me. "Hi" I said standing up and reaching out my hand so that she could shake it. She took my hand in hers and shook it. "Nice to meet you." She said. "Nice to meet you too" I replied back. "Anyways, I'm gonna invite more people over." Ricky said pulling his phone out and walking to his room. Soon after I got a text.

Unknown number: I know your secret... ;)
Me: Damn it Ricky! How did you get my number?

I saved his number into my phone.

Ricky: I got it off of Toby's phone
Me: What is this 'big' secret of mine that you know about?
Ricky: I can't tell you, it's confidential ;)
Me: damn it
Me: will you please just tell me?
Ricky: maybe later

Ricky was being so annoying, but I still found him cute even when he's making me mad. "So, Ariana. How did you met Ricky?" Lizette asked. "Colleen introduced us." I said sending her a smile, but she didn't smile back. I just slightly frowned, I hate it when people don't smile back. "How did you met Ricky?" I asked. "That's none of your business" She said with a mean look on her face. Oh hell no, I do not like this girl. "Let's just say Ricky and were 'close' friends" she said smirking. Oh hell no, that is she has officially pissed me off. "Hey Ari, can you come here real quick?" I hear Ricky's beautiful voice, which immediately calms me down. "Why?" I asked trying to act annoyed with him. "Just come on, babe." he said grabbing my hand and pulling down the hallway. Babe? I can get used to that! I looked over at Lizette and she looked jealous, I can get used to that too.

Ricky pulled me down the hallway to his room. I was ready for this, I know how to be sassy. He's gonna tell me what's going on!
"What do you want?" I said in a sassy tone. "Calm down. Ignore Lizette, I heard how she was talking to you. I dated her for a while, she got to obsessed. I had to leave her." Ricky said. "And you guys are still friends?" I asked. "Yeah. I don't want to be mean. She's cool to chill with, just not my kinda girl. You on the other hand..." he stopped in the middle of his sentence. He walked closer to me, "I know your secret, and you wanna know what secret I'm talking about. Right?" Ricky said putting his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. "What are you doing Ricky?" I asked. "Let's turn your secret into our secret." Ricky said.
Is he saying what I think he's saying? He knows that I like him. He's so cute, he's flirting with me. Wait if he knows that I like him then that means Toby told him, but it could have been Sam. It has to be Sam, Toby wouldn't do that to me.
"Who told you?" I asked. "Toby." He replied. "Wait, what? Toby actually told you?" I asked frowning. I thought that I could trust Toby. "Yeah." Ricky replied, "Are you OK?" He asked. "I don't know." I replied as I removed Ricky arms from my wait and sat on his bed. "I just can't believe that he told you." I said. "It's ok, I like you too. You don't have to be embarrassed." He said. "I know..." I said looking down and blushing. "Hey, look at me." Ricky said lifting my face up.
Ricky pressed his lips against mine, but I pulled away quickly. "I'm sorry Ricky, but I can't do this." I said remembering everything Colleen and I had talked about. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." Ricky said. "No. It's not your fault, it's just... well Colleen." I said. "Oh no ew! Does Colleen like me?" Ricky asked. "No." I replied giving him a playful slap on the arm. "Oh, I get it. You like Colleen." Ricky said. "Shut up Ricky." I said laughing a bit. "Colleen doesn't want us to date." I said giving him his answer. "What? Why?" He asked disappointed. "She doesn't want us to hurt each other." I said. "Oh, we should talk to her." Ricky said. "I don't think that's a good..." before I could finish my sentence I was interrupted. "COLLEEN" Ricky yelled calling Colleen into the room. Well I guess we're going to talk to her.

A/N: Hey loves I wanted to update asap because of all the awesome comments you guys left me on the last chapter. I know this chapter is short but i tried to make it interesting. So this chapter is actually based off of things that have happened to me before so I really love this chapter. Ok so you guys should see some of the names you requested in the next chapter. I'm gonna tell you guys a secret... I'm thinking about writing another fanfic. You know when I'm not as busy as I have been lately. Maybe around summer when I don't have school. I want to write a fanfic about Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer. What do you guys think? Would you read it? Tell in the comments. Tell me what you think, I love to hear from you guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter ilysm <3