Chapter 9

Oh my goodness what are we going to say to her? I hope Ricky knows what he is doing. The door opened and Colleen walked in.
"Let's make this quick, I am on a really interesting episode of Gossip Girl." Colleen said shutting the door. Ricky stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, he stopped in front of Colleen. "Colleen, can I have your blessing to be with the most beautiful girl in the world?" Ricky asked. He is so sweet and romantic. "I'm sorry Ricky, I'm not going to date you." Colleen said. "No I am not talking about you. I'm talking about Ariana." He replied. "Oh. That is still a no." Colleen said turning around and walking towards door. I want Ricky so much, he is so sweet. I want to experience a love like his. I grabbed Colleen's arm and pulled her back towards us. "I can not believe I am about to go this." I got on my knees and put my hands together. "Please, please, please just let us date Colleen. We won't hurt each other, we really like each other. Look at me this is how bad I want this I'm on my knees begging you. Please, just give us your blessing. It's not like we are getting married." I begged. I want Colleen to say yes. I want to show her how much I like, no love him. "Fine. You have my blessing." Colleen said giving in. She probably knew that if she said no that we would keep begging and she wouldn't get to watch Gossip Girl. "YAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I jumped up and kissed her on the forehead. "Don't his her kiss me!" Ricky said. So that's exactly what I did. I looked him in the eyes and leaned in and kiss him. Our lips moved together, slowly. "Ew!" We were interrupted by Colleen. "I'm going to go watch Gossip Girl, instead of this." She said as she turned around walking out the door and shutting it behind her. "You wanna go out their and kiss in front of Lizette to make her jealous?" Ricky asked me. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. Maybe she will back off a little bit." He said. "OK let go." I replied walking out the door.
I walked up to Lizette, "Hi Lizette." I said. "Hi" she said rolling her eyes at me. It's go time. Ricky walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey baby." He said then planted a little peck on my lips. "I'm happy to see that you and Lizette are getting along." He said smiling. I was looking into his eyes and smiling back. "Look, I have to go." Lizette said standing up from her spot on the couch. "Don't leave just yet. I'm going to throw a party. I want you to stay." Ricky said. "Fine." Lizette said sitting back down. "Ok. Ari and I will be in my room inviting people over." Ricky said walking back towards his room. I turned around and followed, until I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back. I gasped and Ricky turned around to see what happened. "What the hell Toby." Ricky said. "Come on Ariana. I want to talk to you outside." Toby said. "Ok" I replied as he pulled me outside.
Toby shut the door and looked at me. "What the hell are you doing?" Toby yelled at me. " I'm just sitting here like you told me to." I replied. I was kind of scared. Why was Toby acting like this? "No you know what I mean. Why are you dating Ricky?" He yelled again. "Because I want to. I like him. What's you problem? I already told you that I like him why can't you be supportive?" I yelled back. "Because, damn it Ariana, I like you. I've liked you for years. I just never said anything thing to you because I didn't think you would like me back." Toby said tears rolling down his face. "Oh, no I'm so sorry. Don't cry." I said grabbed his hand. He immediately pulled his hand back. "Don't touch, your with Ricky. Just don't tell anyone about please." He said. "I promise I won't tell anyone." I replied. "Thank you." He said then ran to his car, hopped in and drove off.
Great, what am I going to tell Ricky. I can't tell him what Toby told me. I promised Toby I would not tell anyone. I hope he doesn't mind that I know one of Toby's secrets. I walked back inside with my head down.
"Come on babe." Ricky said as he swung his arm around my shoulder. He walked me to his room. "What's wrong babe? What did he say to you?" Ricky asked. "Don't worry. It's nothing, but I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone." I said hoping he wouldn't mind. "It's OK babe, I trust you. He probably know you won't tell his secrets. I don't find it weird. A boy and a girl can be just friends." Ricky said making me instantly smile. "Thank you" I said. "Ok shall we hit some people up and get a party going?" Ricky asked. "YAASSS!!!" I replied.
Ricky went into a different room to call his friends. He told me I could take a nap while I wait because he would be a while. I quickly fell asleep, but I was soon awoken when Ricky came back in. I was excited to meet his friends and see what they think of me.
"Are you awake?" Ricky asked. "Yeah." I mumbled quietly. "Ok, I'm not going to have very many people. I don't want you to be overwhelmed." Ricky said. "Ok. Who did you invite?" I asked. " I invited 2 old friends that just came back into town a few days ago. Their names are Anthony and Xavier. I'm also going to have my 2 best friends, Lisa and Danielle and 1 other girl that I just recently meet. Her name is Angeila." Ricky said. "Cool is that all?" I asked. "Ok, don't be mad at me... but I invited... Alex"

A/N: Hey loves. I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger, but I have a surprise for you guys. I have updated 3 days in a row for you guys, which I normally don't do but I have really enjoyed all of the nice comments you have left on my past chapters. Sooo the next 3 days I have finals but then I get a week off. When I get my week off I'm gonna try to update every day for you guys.
Also let me know if you guys want an Ashton Irwin fanfic. I was thinking about starting that one in the summer. Or if don't want one about Ashton then tell me who you want another fanfic about. I want to make you guys happy, so tell me what to do to make you happy. Just comment or PM and let me know.
Thank you loves for all your support and nice comments. I appreciate it sooooooo much and I love you guys more than you could imagine. You guys are really awesome!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!