xiv

Waited long enough. Thank you.

------------------------

3rd.

"Welcome Ma'am Aurora," Pagbati ni Clyde sa isa sa mga panels dahil narin sa schedule na napakarami ngayon. Sunod sunod na transaction ang nagaganap sa pagitan ng iba't ibang kumpanya mula Locusts. Kaya naglalamas pasok ang pera ngayon. Si Aurora Evan ay isa sa mga kliyente nila. Malaki ang ginagampanan niya dito, kaibigan siya ni Marco at isa ring pato ng kumpanya dahil sa laki ng investment.

"Take a seat Mr. Black." Umupo naman ang nasabing lalaki. Inaya siya ng kliyente, urgent daw ito at importante. What confusing here is dalawa lang sila dito, at hindi kasama ang mga panel sa meeting. The spacious room seems so empty without them.

After taking a seat, he decided to start the discussion. "May I know what's the matter Ms. Evan?" The woman wearing a fine dress, and a prada sipped on her coffee. She is holding a black envelope. "Locusts and our allied company is in danger. So many stockholders are pulling their investment dahil may mas better daw na compnay. And I'm very sure another Mafia ang kumakalaban sa atin Mr. Black."

The tension here is real, "Have you spoken to the owner Madame? Marco Gren?"

Aurora shrugged, "Hindi pa. I heard na bumalik dito ang kapatid niya am I right?" Clyde nodded. "And she's blaming Maori for her mother's death?"

"Right again."

She lean closer to Clyde, "I don't know Clyde, pero may mali. Hindi kikilos ang Maori ng hindi seryosong issue ang nakasalalay. You should know what is the problem between here."

"Understood." But then, a sudden phone rang, and it was Clyde's phone. Aurora gave her a sign that he can go. Looking at the screen, he read who's calling him.

Versace.

++++++++++++++

"You look stupid." Plain at deretsong sambit ni Versace sa babaeng nasa harap niya. But he took some pictures of her anyway. It's Henrietta. She's wearing the usual dress of Ifugao's before. She glared at her trying to compose her attitude dahil ayaw naman niyang sumigaw sa harap ng mga initerview nila.

"And you're a total dick." Mahinang sagot niya, enough for him to hear. Kanina pa sila tapos and they are just taking pictures. For proofs, and memories. The girls said. Pauwi narin sila mamaya dahil pare parehong ayaw na nila mag stay dahil narin sa lamig ng panahon. Versace's phone rang, kaya naman agad silang napatingin sa binata, because of he sudden rang. Agad na sinagot ito at umalis to have his privacy.

"Who is that?" Mahinang tanong ni Henrietta sa isipan niya.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"Son, welcome back." A wrinkled man but yet astonishing. Maybe he's old, but still the masculinity is still visible. Body well built, dominating voice, but most obvious thing is his dull eyes. Glowing but yet shows so emotion. He tapped the shoulder of the guy in front of him, looking as handsome as ever.

The man smiled, taking a seat on the chair leaning his body, crossing his long legs. He smirked, "Thank you Father."

"How was Europe?" The atmosphere inside the room is indeed heavy. Because silence came after. "It was fine. How was my siblings Father?" He leaned forward, brushing his hair on his gorgeous hair. His father replied, "They are doing great. Sebastian's handling the mafia, and Versace on the company."

Fernan smirked, clicked his tongue. As expected, they are doing great. They were trained by ofcourse him, "Father I learned something about the Grens." He said plainly. And that's what his father caught his full attention.

"What is it?"

"Marco is not the legal owner of the Locusts. Surprise, surprise." Fernan then laugh. He despise Marco so much. Knowing this kind of secret against his opponent seems like a jackpot. But his father seems disinterested with this issue.

The father then stood to leave the room leaving Fernan alone.

+++++++++++++++++++++

"Welcome back, to us?" Mahinang sambit ni Philip matapos nilang lumapag sa Manila, so it means they are too close mula sa bahay nila. Ihahatid lang ni Versace ang tatlo dahil naman magkakalapit lang sila ng bahay and he will proceced to his own house. "Well, indeed. Meron nanaman tayong free pollution air for our welcoming back."

But then, Philippines will always be Philippines. Traffic. A very heavy traffic awaits them, so the two decided to take a nap, even leaning to each others head. So Henrietta wasted no chance but to take a picture of those two, maybe thinking for blackmailing those two idiots.

"Well, what you're doing is bad Henrietta." Agad naman itong niling on ni Henrietta. He's not looking at her because he's busy driving but  you can tell the smirk and arrogance within his voice.

The girl at the passenger seat just rolled her eyes, "Whatever mister know it all." Versace took a small glance at the girl beside her and his smirk grew wider, "Wow. So you're talking."

"I do talk. Stop being an idiot." The said girl just rolled her eyes. Madilim na at mukhang aabuutan sila ng madaling araw dahil narin sa layo ng pinang galingan nila. Long silence came, Versace shifting the gear he suddenly spoke, startling Henrietta. "I heard that you're having a welcome party at the villa Henrietta?"

This time, Henrietta got her attention, all eyes on him. Pano naman nalaman ito ni Versace, na siya eh kaninang umaga lang din nalaman? Is there something going on that I do not know? Pag iisip nya, but then she remember that the question was left unanswered. "Yes. I think 2 days from now. How did you know about this?"

Saglit naman siyang tinignan ni Versace, they're gaze almost bumping. He smirked, "Need to keep your enemies closer Henrietta."

Matapos nito ay matagal na katahimikan muli ang nag hari. Maybe both of them too tired, or don't know how to start a proper conversation without bickering. Pasado alas dos ng madaling araw ay nakarating narin sila sa uuwian, with a simple nod ay bumaba na rin si Henrietta.

Then Versace's phone rang.

It's Philip.