Chapter Eighteen.

Meghan’s P.O.V.

"So, whose party is this exactly?" I asked for what felt like the hundredth time. Aimee shrugged her shoulders.

"Ask the guys."

"Whose party is this?" I repeated.

"You’ll soon see." Harry smirked, and added a wink on the end. I turned around to see a huge, really expensive looking house. It was just like you see in the movies. Windows everywhere, every room having a balcony looking out onto a spectacular view of the city. A huge pool in the back garden, a long with a huge area of grass with a decking holding a huge marquee.

I felt a pair of arms snake their way around my waist. I turned my head to find Zayn smiling at me. He kissed me quickly as we made our way to the mystery house. I could hear thumping of loud music as we approached the door. Liam caught my eye. He pointed to his phone and mouthed 'Look at your phone.' I nodded and waited until Zayn wasn’t looking. We were standing at the front door waiting for someone to let us in. I opened up the message from Liam:

“You look gorgeous. Save me a dance? :) xxx”

I looked over at him. I gave a half smile and nodded slightly. The door opened and we were met by a man dressed in a black suit. "Ok, seriously, who owns a house like this?" I asked, yet again.

"You’ll find out soon." One of the guys replied. I looked around, and saw a few familiar people. Scooter Braun. Kenny. I looked at Aimee confused before I caught on.

"PLEASE TELL ME WE AREN’T AT JUSTIN BIEBER’S HOUSE?!" I grinned.

"We aren’t at Justin Bieber’s house." Louis said, seriously. My smile faded.

"But... but I just saw..."

"We’re at the house he owns in California he doesn’t actually live here!" Louis' face broke into a huge grin. I slapped his arm.

"Louis, I swear I’m gonna kill you one of these times if you keep messing with my head!" We were all standing in the “hallway” which was bloody massive. ‘Titanium’ was blasting over speakers placed all over the house.

"OH MY GOD! THAT’S MY SONG!" Aimee yelled. She started dancing and I just moved away and claimed I didn’t know her if anyone asked. We’d been in the house a good 15 minutes before we met the man himself.

Aimee’s P.O.V.

Titanium ended and I stopped my little rave. We moved into the kitchen to find the sexiest American alive.

Justin Drew Bieber.

Niall walked right up to him like he’d known him all his life. They hi-fived then went into the weird shoulder hug thing guys do. Justin did that with the rest of the boys then noticed Meghan and I. "‘Sup?" He simply said to us. That one simple word make my heart pound 1000000 times faster, set butterflies off in my stomach and made my spine tingle. I couldn’t help but smile.

"I’m um... I’m-" I started, but couldn't finish.

"Lost for words, clearly." Meghan said from beside me. She probably rolled her eyes too. "She’s Aimee, I’m Meghan." How can she be so cool when we’ve just met Justin freakin’ Bieber?!

"Pretty names for pretty girls." He smiled. "So how do two lovely ladies like you get in with the guys?" He motioned to the boys standing beside us.

"They were on the same flight as us coming over here and we just all got to know each other and it’s been two weeks of madness since then." Zayn said and moved over and put his arms around Meghan. Justin took the hint so came closer to me.