Our Casual Lunch

Milan POV

I woke feeling really fresh, I haven't really slept that early in a good while,but I guess my body is now settled into this new time zone.

Jetlag is an ugly bitch!!!!

I rolled over and blindly reached my hand out for my iPhone that was on the side table, I grabbed it and read the text Aubrey sent me last night a million times. For some reason it had me smiling like a teenage girl.

"Goodnight beautiful, I can't wait to spend tomorrow with you.

-Drake"

Hahaha yeah whatever, I'm just gonna give him what he wants. In turn getting what I want ,does it make any sense? I hope it does. This is basically a win win situation for the both of us involved.

I'm not going to be a naive little girl. I'm not going to be a pawn in this game that he usually plays with the other girls, luckily I know how guys like him are, actually guys in general, they are all bloody jerks. In case any of you are wondering, I don't want to go into this for his money, that is actually the last thing on my mind right now ,plus I'm a girl that gets her own. I hold it down for sure. Good thing is he has seen me in my element at the hospital .I guess I'm just really done with this innocent facade I have put up all my life. I'm done with school now and I'm just going to have a little fun. I just hope he doesn't have other ideas,well at least I think that he doesn't....

I hopped out of my plush king sized bed, dragged myself to the iHome plugging my phone in and tuning into Drake Radio just to get a feel of his music and why all these girls go bananas over him. I'm a J Cole kinda of girl to be honest.

I know a few of his songs and they are pretty good ,but I don't know them like my sister. I hear the albums or tracks I don't know when I'm driving somewhere with Florence. I know quite a few things about him, the man went through a lot with his parents getting divorced when he was a toddler and him seeing his dad on occasion and I totally can relate (talking from experience) but atleast he turned out to be a great guy...well for the most part.

Ask me anything J Cole related ima answer your ass in a split second for sure.

I settled on Recognize , featuring Drake by a guy called Partynextdoor and it has. been on repeat for the past few days.
I hastily made my bed while singing the dynamic lyrics. For some reason I always went crazy when Aubrey came on. I really must say that he went in hard on that verse.
I grabbed a fresh towel from the walk in closet. I went to the iHome and unplugged my phone,with the towel hanging on my one shoulder.

I then saved his number and decided to send him a text concerning today lunch, since I was the one choosing the restaurant.

I have been here for almost four weeks now, but I have only eaten at a select few places so I wanted to try something new & different and Aubrey struck me as an adventurous guy so I knew that he wouldn't really mind me having that kind of control. I checked out a place that Florence had been telling me about and it was a pretty okay restaurant, kind of fancy, but not too fancy. I just normally do low key places like burger or pizza joints but that would turn into a mess with Aubrey being a celebrity and stuff.

"Uhm hey, Primie's would be a perfect spot for lunch, be there at one and don't be late, I hate tardy people

Address:12Wardell avenue Plain str

To: Aubs "

Lol yes,I saved his number as Aubs.

I showered and then put some sweats on for the meantime,because I was up really early,so I would change later for lunch.