TOPSZN

Milan

Aubrey decided that it would be a good idea if we remained on the down low for the rest of the day, since he had that fight well, since he gave that poor guy an ass whopping, so we were right in front of the huge grand gates of the infamous YOLO estate mansion.

I couldn't see the house itself from the outside so there must be a long ass drive into the yard for you to reach the actual  house.

Aubrey and I only exchanged a few words during our half an hour drive to the house from the resturant and most of it was me telling him to go for counciling or therapy for his anger issues. The only response I got was" I don't know if that's for me, but I will consider it." There were a lot of times though where one would catch the other one staring, causing us to both erupt into a fit of laughter.

After the guys in front, Chubbs and Spoons uttered a few words into the intercom the Golden gates to the house that my sister has been obsessing about,  opened up.

"We are here" Aubrey turned to face me, while he was typing away on his cell phone probably dealing with some rising PR issues. The video of him assaulting the man is out there for everyone to see, so he must be a bit stressed out about that.

He winced, like he was in pain. Must be his shoulder,I thought. I didn't really feel like going into doctor mode in this car and annoy everyone so,  I just lied back in the leather seat and continued looking at him with a wary eye deciding that I would only ask him about it once we were alone.

The gates closed upon our arrival and after about a minute's drive we were parked by the driveway.
All the other guys had already entered the house ,but I found myself captivated by the craftsmanship of Aubrey's "palace". Everything was well kept and in order.

The whole entire house was covered in all kinds, shapes and sizes of stones and rocks which were plastered perfectly on the high walls .Talk about fine masonry .
The door that we were parked at looked like one of many entrance doors as the main house was built right in front of as many as five smaller guest houses in the vicinity.

The house was adorned by well trimmed shrubs and colourful flowers. He had lilies, a wide variety of roses and meshing thorn shrubs to name a few. The house had a whole cabin feel to it, but in a more classy nature.

"Milan are you going to come out the car anytime soon?" he asked me with a smirk, gripping me from my train of  thoughts. I didn't notice that he was staring right at me, while I was still  admiring every square inch of this haven.

He hopped out his side shutting his door and hastily rushed to my side, opening the door for me and offered up his hand so I could have an easier time climbing out the vehicle.

I grabbed my purse from the floor and held onto his hand and I was out the car in no minute. My heel made a clicking sound as it came in contact with the pavement.

"Thank you Mr Graham " I smiled at the man politely for being such a gentleman. Chivalry definitely isn't dead.

I turned back briefly and mentally punched myself for not noticing the long palm trees that actually lead the way to the entrance .This house was more than just a "A roof over your head"

He placed his hand on the small of my back and lead me towards the front door. He opened the door for me and motioned for me to walk inside his home first with a swift hand motion and I obliged, not knowing where I was going really I just followed down the passage way and he guided me towards a door that immediately lead to the kitchen.

The house smelled like all sorts of treats, baked goods and savoury food. Someone must be baking and cooking up a storm in that kitchen. We soon got to the kitchen which had beautiful counters and islands with one of the huge islands having several platters and ceramic pots on. Some of the many people present in the kitchen sat on the counters and islands ,others where seated on the high chairs around the islands, while a few  just stood on their feet eating and minding their own business.