Chapter 11

Sidney's P.O.V.

*2 weeks later*

-----

"Hi. I have an appointment  here to see L.A. Reid." 

The receptionist looked up from her computer and typed my name in.  She wore a black dress and high heels with her hair curly and naturally jet black hair. 

"Right this way." She knocked on the door, and L.A. Reid answered. 

"Hi, I'm Sidney. Nice to meet you." He looked at my hand, and shook it. 

"Let's get down to business." Mr. Reid, said seriously. 

Justin's P.O.V.

All I've been doing is crying. I haven't posted on instagram since March, and my twitter was hacked 3x. The team has been trying to cheer me up, but nothing is working. 

"Justin, you've gotta eat something." My mom nagged.

"Go. Away." I mumbled, putting my head under my pillow.

"No! I will not sit here another day, seeing you cry over some girl-"

"SHE WAS'NT JUST SOME GIRL, MOM! I ACTUALLY LOVED HER! YOU STUPID BI-" I was cut off by a hard slap in the face. I looked up to see my mom steamed. 

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME! IF YOU EVER THINK YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND! I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU, BUT YOU NEED TO CHANGE IT! YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A SPOILED LITTLE BRAT! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU ENJOY YOUR FAME AND FORTUNE! WE DIDN'T GROW UP WITH ALL OF THIS FANCY STUFF AND YOU KNOW IT! STOP ACTING LIKE WE DID! I'VE BUSTED MY ASS FOR YOU LITTLE BOY AND HOW DO YOU THANK ME? BY YELLING AT ME?! I DON'T CARE HOW FAMOUS AND RELEVANT YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME! YOU ARE 19 YEARS OLD, NOT EVEN A GROWN MAN! AND IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO ANYMORE CLUBS AND GET DRUNK, YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE I'M TAKING ALL YOUR KEYS! GIVE THEM HERE!" 

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm a grown man. I payed for all this, and I'm keeping this." 

"If you're such a grown man, then why did you cheat on your girlfriend?" 

"Get. Out." She stared at me for 10 minutes, walked out and slammed the door.