Chapter. 13

Justin's P.O.V.

After changing (what he wore to his believe premier) I grabbed my keys and went to Sidney's house. When I got there, a car was already there.

I went up to knock on her door but something caught my eye. Her. She was in the car. Not alone, but with another man. Oh and they weren't just talking. They were kissing.

Every time I fall in love with someone something always happens. She got out of the car smiling while I was just looking at the car. She gasped and dropped her phone. Sidney ran over to me and brought her hand up to my cheek. By now there were tears running down my cheeks.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled. She yelped and backed away. Before I knew it I blew up.

"EVERYTIME I LOVE SOMEONE SOMETHING BAD ALWAYS HAPPENS. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?! ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE OF ALL THE FANS THAT ARE GIVING YOU HATE?! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU FEMALES CHEATING ON ME!

YOU ONLY THINK OF YOURSELF! WHY?! ARE YOU INSECURE?! IS THIS ALL MY FAULT?I YOUR NOTHING BUT A LOW DOWN SLUT! WE ARE DONE!" I yelled in her face.

"Please d-don't leave me baby. I love you!" She yelled back.

"To think I was actually going to marry you. To think I was going to give up my career for you. Well guess what?! I'M DONE!" I ran to my car locking it in the process. I yelled and cried at the same time. So did she. But what got me pissed off. Ryan came out of the car. He looked back at me and smirked.

I started the car and sped down the road, crying my eyes out. I haven't cried this much since I left Selena.

'As long as you l-l-l-l-l l-l-l-l-l-'

Mom.

"H-hello" I answered.

"Baby why are you crying?"

"Can I come by?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll make you some food. I love you. Drive safe baby boy."

"Okay."

I turned the car around, and headed to my moms road. I parked the car in the garage and locked it. Don't ask me why, it's a me thing.

"Justin honey is that you?"

"Y-yes." I cried. She ran to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong baby?"

"S-Sidney c-cheated on me." My moms eyes darkened, and she grabbed her car keys.

"Mom. Where are you going?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. There's chicken in the oven, rice on the stove, and salad in the fridge." I nodded and put my head down, going into the kitchen.

Just thinking about her makes me want to cry. She was my EVERYTHING. I took off my tears-stained jacket and shirt, leaving me in my pants and dress shoes. After checking on the food, I turned off everything and took a shower.

Sidney's P.O.V.

'Your all that matters to me. Yeah yeah-'

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ohhh. You have messed with the wrong boy, little girl." Pattie said into the phone.

"I didn't mean to hurt him." I said while crying.

"Well... You have some explaining to do missy. Meet me at Starbucks right now."

"Okay." I said into the phone, than the line went dead.

Here goes nothing.

Okay guys. I updated sooner than excepted 😹😹 I love writing on my phone!!!! Ahhh. Well I really wnt to apologize for not updating. I feel like I like lied to you guys. Well my New Years resolution is to update more

Comment what yours is. Also I wanna thank you beautiful/handsome ppl for 3.7k ... Ilysm for that.

Merry Christmas!!!! what are u doing for Christmas????