Chapter 2

Justin's P.O.V.

"Y-your total is 105.92." The cute cashier said. I smiled and gave her what I owed. My phone buzzed, right when I was getting ready to flirt with her. 

Fredo. 

J: Well hello, Alfredo Flores. 

F: Why, hello Justin Bieber. 

J: Haha. Wassup man. 

F: Can my sister and her friend come on tour with us?

J: It depends. How old are they?

F: Well, my sister is 17, and her friend is 17.

J: Hmm, are they single and hot?

F: I don't look at them like that but here, lemme text you a picture. 

J: Mighty, my, my!

F: I take that as a yes. See you soon buddy! 

I laughed in the phone and hung up. Hope they can take pranks. 

Sidney's P.O.V

I told Amber to go home and pack whatever she had, because that's what Fredo told me. Right now I was packing all of my under garments, shorts, tanks, pj's, soap, acne wash, makeup, bikini's (just in case), and all my electronics.After I was done  went to sleep for a couple of hours, but I was awoken by a text message.

 Amber

I'm on my way to your house with my stuff. Love you *muah*

I smiled and put aside my suitcases. 

To Fredo

We're packed.

Amber

I'm here

I walked downstairs and opened the door. 

"FREDO I/M READY!"

"DO YOU HAVE YOUR STUFF?" 

"NO CAN YOU GET IT FOR ME?" He grunted and started throwing my suitcases down the stairs.

Once he was done throwing all my stuff, I walked over and picked it. Amber helped me and we rolled them outside. A limo pulled up right beside us, and a man came to stand by the door. 

Fredo walked out of the house, and greeted the man; Apparently they have a hand-shake. He instructed the man to get our things and told us to get in the limo. We both got in, and there was food in there. Pizza and wings. Fredo finally got in the limo and we were gone. 

"Hey who's going to be our tutor?" Amber asked. 

"His name is Dylan."

"Oh, so it's a guy?" I questioned, while raising my eyebrows.

"Yes." Fredo answered, rolling his eyes. Amber and I laughed and finished eating. 

(HEY GUYS! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY! I HOPE U ALL ARE LIKING THIS! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! NEXT UPDATE IS TOMORROW MONDAY THE LATEST! I LOVE U ALL- DOMINIQUE)