Chapter 15

Justin's P.OV.

Sighing I walked into the hotel, and tipped the taxi driver,

"Wait Mr. Bieber." He called out. I turned around and saw him running towards me with a picture of me and a pin with paper.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

"Can you sign this for my son and daughter? They love you so much." I nodded and signed it saying 'Justin Bieber xx'.

"Hey kid. I know your not all bad. Don't let girls and the media destroy your character." I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Thanks man."

"If you ever need someone to talk to or a ride anywhere please call me."

"I will be calling you.." I pulled out my iPhone 5s and programed his number in my phone. He smiled widely and patted my back before starting up his car. Little did he know that I would call him in a few hours.

"Reservations for Bieber." The lady looked up and her face lightened up.

"Hmm. Okay. You are in the delux suite." I nodded as she gave me my key.

"Do you need someone to help you with your bags, dear?"

"I'm fine thanks." She nodded and handed me a gym pass."

"Your all set!"

"Thank you." I replied with a wink. She blushed and looked down.I sighed and figured out that the stairs only lead to like level 3. I hate elevators so much. When I got into the elevator I chuckled silently to myself. The elevator stopped midway, and a girl came in. She had about 6 bags and had light brown hair. Looks just like Sidney. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey aren't you Justin Bieber?" She asked smiling.

"Yes I am."

"My sister loves you." I smiled slightly and got out my phone to play flappy bird. The girl kept looking at me trying to figure me out I guess. When I turned around she wouldnt stop looking.

The elavator finally stopped and I quickly got my bags out. She followed me down the hallway and i stopped at my door taking out my key. She stopped next to me and struggled trying to find her key. I put mine in.

-Few minutes later-

I put on my basketball shorts and tank top, then went to go get my trainig bag. The gym was a floor above me and so was the pool. Just as I was leaving, the same girl came out in a swimsuit with clothes on.

"Oh hi Justin."

"Hello-"

"Chantel."

"Chantel." I ended. She smiled and I smiled back.

"You going to the gym?" I nodded.

"Cool. I'm going to the pool. Wanna join afterwards?"

"No I just need some time alone." I spoke. She nodded understandingly and got into the elevator. I plugged in my earplugs and my favorite song that I ever made came on. All bad. I hummed quietly to myself and waited for this death trap to end. When it finally reached the floor, I stepped aside and alowed Chanetl to go in front of me.

She mumbled a thanks and went the other way. I watched her make a left towards the pool and I instantly wanted to go with her.

"Wait! Chantel." I called out.

Hehe. Kik me to tell me how you like the story so far.

@bieberspaghetti