Chapter 14

Sidney's P.O.V.

I threw on some clothes and got inside my car. Than I drove to Starbucks where I saw Pattie looking mad. I walked up to her and she sighed.

"Why?" Pattie asked.

"I...uh...I..." I trailed off. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Justin is an amazing person, and you just ruined everything for him. You no it hurts when you see your baby boy all in love, and the person that he is in-love with... bites him back? I don't even know what to say to you right now. I'm leaving." She picked up her things and walked out the door. I sobbed and left also, where the paps were out like a worm in a water surrounded by fish.

"Where's Justin Sidney?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Are you guys getting married?

"Where's Pattie?"

"Why did she look so angry?"

"Are you and Justin over?"

I ran the rest of the way to the car, and started it up. Than drove out of the place. The paps were following me to the car, and I was hyperventilating. I called Justin but he didn't answer. I bet he is still mad at me. Maybe I should just loose hope. He isn't gonna talk to me at all. There's no hope in our relationship right now, and it's all my fault.

Ryan was just so... beautiful. I've always liked him. He always made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Our relationship started like 1 month after me and Justin's. Maybe I shouldn't be here right now.

--Time skip at her house--

I ran upstairs and into my bedroom, and got my laptop out of the secret hiding place. I booked a flight, room and rented a car to Sidney Australia. If I ever leaved the states, this is where I would go. After paying for it, I packed my things since my plane leaves in 45 minutes. After unlocking the safe,

I rode to the airport, parking in the garage. After getting all of my luggage, I locked my car door and walked to the front entrance. You would think that there would be a happy ending to my situation. But I screwed up. I wiped the stray tears away from my eyes. Justin was my everything, than Ryyan had to come and screw up our perfect relationship.

I was supposed to be a role model to all these Belieber's and I messed up. I am just a mess up. Justin was doing so well. He hasn't smoked anything for 2 months, and I might have just messed that up. He hates me. I still love him. He's never going to forgive me. Maybe I should just forget about him and everything that we could've had. I gave my ticket to the flight attendant and she led me to the front of the plane. I gave her a thank you, and she smiled at me. Someone sat across from me and I noticed he had the same aroma as Justin. I looked up and saw him staring down at me with pure hate.

"Your going to London?" I asked him. He sighed and plugged in his headphones. I silently sobbed as he rolled his eyes at me. Justin was my everything. I loved him. I am such a screw up.I did the same as Justin, and played some of his music. Spaceship is my favorite out of all of them. You can really hear his vocals in this one. I actually got the chance to meet Wayne also. He is really nice and funny. He's from Louisiana. After shutting my eyes, I fell into a deep slumber.

-Plane ride over-

"Ma'am wake up please. The plane ride is over. I opened my eyes to see Justin stretching and him popping his nuckles. I tried to grab my 4 bags, but Justin went infront of me looking for his. He sighed in relief once he found his 2 bags. I stood there rubbing my arm and put all my weight on one leg feeling awkward. When he turned around, I couldn't help it anymore. So I hugged him. He was taken aback but relaxed when my scrawny arms found his torso. He didn't even hug back. Justin was really cold. He weas freezing, but when I hugged him I felt goose bumps on his arms.

I kissed his cheek, and left with my bags. I turned around to see Justin in the same spot I left him. After a while he was behind me. Making my way towards the entrance, I hauled a taxi cab. Justin did the same but he got in before me. I sighed and tried to do this again.

long update. ilygsm. I can't see my commetns for some reason, so if you want to comment something please do it through private message