16. Just tell me what to do

Stiles pov:
I listened to every word they said. Every word she said. The truth is I had been hiding under one of the tables while Lydia had come to Deaton. I was in the middle of asking him all kinds of questions when I felt her presence. Literally felt her presence.

"They're gone." Deaton tells me and I emerge in anger.
"When were you going to tell me about the freaking Japanese demons?!" I yell but the vet remains calm. Here he was telling my friends that he told me but in reality he said nothing.
"You know now, don't you?" He says and I purse my lips, but didn't argue because he was right.

"What about the Yuki? What's that?" I ask. Deaton then goes on to explain how the Yuki is a secret cavern hidden somewhere in Beacon Hills that only someone like me would be able to find it.
"What about the others? They can't find it?" I ask.
"Not unless they somehow manage to follow you...trust you're gut, Stiles. Go." He gives me a pat on the shoulder before ushering me out the door with a backpack.

I didn't really know if I wanted Lydia to come and help me or if I wanted her to stay away. That was the real struggle, I just wanted her to be alive. I didn't care about myself as long as she was okay. My feet aimlessly drag me around Beacon Hills until I reach the edge of the woods. Why the hell not right?
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Lydia's pov:

It's been a couple of days since we went and talked to Deaton and we still had nothing. Literally nothing. All that was left was his jacket but something tugged at my heart. Allison and Scott were sitting in my room and we were all just doing nothing when I got sort of an inkling.

I stand and my friends look at me questioningly.
"I have a banshee thing." I sigh, rolling my eyes. I wasn't really in the mood to go find a dead body or find out someone was murdered because at the moment all I cared about was finding Stiles.

The three of walk out the door and they pile in the back of my car while I get behind the wheel. It doesn't take long for us to get where I wanna go and we end up at the Beacon Hills reserve, right at the edge of the woods. I step out of the car and a sharp pain comes from my chest, causing me to fall to the ground and Allison rushes to my side.

"Lydia, are you okay?" Scott asks while Allison helps me stand. The pain is still there, less than before but definitely still there as I wheeze slightly when I breath.
"W-we have to keep walking." I say, stumbling forward. Allison keeps an arm wrapped around my body to help me stay balanced. With each step, a new pain comes, sometimes in my legs or my arms but mostly in my chest until Allison is basically dragging me where I tell her to move.

One more step and I finally fall to the snow covered ground.
"Lydia, come on. What is it?" Both Allison and Scott help me stand this time as I finally catch sight of what I'd come out here for.
"Stiles?"
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

I didn't update last night, but that's okay!!!! Cause...cause I said.
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe