resolution.

I convinced Dad and Irma to return to school for the feast at least to find out who one. They were reluctant but the Healers said I was alright to go. I was on crutches but my arm had healed. My head was fine too. I was was still hurting but it was mostly from being bed ridden.

I sat at the Slytherin Table. The first face to appear was Luna. She was awake and rushed to me. Tears in her eyes.

"Briar! You did it! You helped defeat the beast! Potter and Ron keep boasting about how brave you were. Thank you!" She spouted happily. She hugged me carefully.

"Luna! Your awake! We did it together though!" I giggled getting her to sit beside me.

Another set of arms embraced me tightly from behind. I started almost losing my balance if Luna hadn't caught me. I turned to see two redheaded boys with grins. They were Gryffindor's jokesters, Fred and George.

"Thank you, Briar, for saving our sister. We owe you." They said before going to their table.

I blinked with a small grin as many people smiled to me. I heard a throat clear beside me. I turned seeing a face I was least expecting to approach me. The last time we'd seen each other I yelled at him. Draco sat awkwardly running a hand over his blond hair. His cheeks red and his grey gaze avoiding me a bit.

"Briar, you made it. I thought you'd be at home still." He started.

"Glad to see you too Draco." I huffed.

"I'm glad you made it. I was -don't tell anyone -worried you wouldn't make it. I got you a get well present." He pulled a green box with silver ribbon on it.

I took it carefully and opened it. I peaked in side. a green velvet bear stared up at me. On it was a silver bracelet like a necklace on it. Engraved was my name. Briar Rose with roses around it in gold. I smiled looking to Draco.

"Thank you Draco, I love it." I embraced him carefully.

He turned red as I pressed a kiss to his cheek. I pulled back giggling as he rubbed the spot I had kissed him.

"Well -I'm glad you like it." He murmured. He hugged me back. "I'm glad your alive and here. It wasn't the same without you."

I smiled and pulled back as Dumbledore returned to the golden eagle. He went on to say that the house points were close. He awarded all of us 100 who had helped save the school. We lost by a few points but it was a good running.

The school year continued. Dad kept me in our home for the year. He taught me up to pace with my year. I wasn't well enough to travel to classes yet but I could eat in the great hall. All was well finally for the summer.

A/N: well folks as I said I would finish by Christmas. I may add an epilogue. But for now it is done. I Slytherin Princess is concluded... For now. I don't know if this is it. I have yet to decide. Tell me what you think. I know a lot of parts need to be edited but hey I've grown with this piece. I was in Gr. 11 or 12 when I started this fanfic. I am now in my first year of university. I may make some more stories with Briar but this is for now it.

I know it's done it's odd but it's done. I feel accomplished for once. It's definitely not done with all that happens to Briar but I may conclude it in the epilogue or start a second story, just wait and see.

A second story would be set closer to the war and such so probably The half blood Prince or The deathly Hollows.