Announcement: epilogue and sequel.

Okay, so I'll begin with, I'm  debating an epilogue to this story. I want to but I want your opinions, it'll be during the summer and very much include some feels and such.  I want to know if you want to find out about Irma/Snape's summer escapades -nothing over PG for the scenes it will include Briar of course. It's big movement for the plot. For what plot exactly?! Well that brings me to my second point.......

Second: A few of you have notioned for a sequel... I have some terrible news.... I'm sorry.... But....

Okay it's Fabulous News! There will be a sequel! For sure a sequel! 

Yay! Briar's adventures shall continue!!! The problem, this fanfiction turns 3 in two days. 0.0 meaning it took too damn long to write. So I am sorry to say I will be writing it then posting it. :( which means I'll be able to post more frequently! It'll be a separate story on my page. So it'll be some more waiting. Good news however...

I'm already on chapter 13 of the second fanfiction. 

Bad news, that's barely skimming the top.

Sort of news it takes place in Briar's third year. I had to look all over for my Order of a Pheonix so it seems Briar's adventures will come earlier than I wished, but it's still fun as it takes place in Goblet of Fire! It's pretty much plotted all ready and I'm writing it as you read this.

Even better news. That means the fact the book went missing my mind went wild. I'm having Briar do at least two more fanfics after this. But they will follow the suit of this fanfiction, they'll wait until I'm done writing them to be published. Which means they'll be done sooner. :D :D I liked Briar to much to leave it here. 

Plus it seems a lot of you guys did too! Thank you. Vote for epilogue below in comments. And I'll soon be posting an announcement for when I suspect I shall be publishing it to Wattpad. :D

-dare to disturb the universe,

Darkkitty101 :D, Maddi.