Christmas

(The song is "Tear in my heart" by Twenty One Pilots |-/ CX my favorite band)

__Next Day__
"Hey Jordan, it's almost Christmas and I've noticed you guys haven't put up the tree yet" you say looking over at him "oh you're right" he says getting up "we should start decorating" he says going upstairs to his room "what are you doing?" You ask going after him "I'm getting my sweater so we go get decorations" he says getting his Star Wars jacket and closing the door "oh well let's go then!" You say with excitement heading out the door with Jordan.
__At store__
You walk in the store with Jordan and go to the Christmas section. "Wow, it's so colorful!" Jordan says like a little kid "well duh they're lights!" You say laughing "yeah I know but there's just so many!" He says with wide eyes and an open mouth "Jordan you're suck a dork!" You say looking at him "yeah I know but it's just part of my natural instinct" he says with a small smirk "wow don't ever say that" you say laughing at him "ooh what if we get these!" He says pointing to a bunch of ornaments that are candy canes, reindeer, a Christmas hat, and a mistletoe "those are pretty!" You say looking at them. Jordan took out the mistletoe and put it right above the both of you "oh what is this I see, a mistletoe?" He says with a confused face. You look at him laughing, Jordan kissed you on the lips a little longer than usual. You blushed because you knew he did that because you took long. "I enjoyed that, let's get these" he says smiling at you "I did too" you say with a small laugh and put them in the basket "next up are the Christmas lights" Jordan says jumping around "I'm guessing you're really excited for Christmas then huh?" You say looking at him as he's making weird dance moves causing people to look at you two "Jordan people are looking at us!" You say laughing and going over to him "yeah I'm excited! Especially since it's going to be with you!" Jordan said really loud 'aww he said it out loud! He's really excited!' "Wow Jordan you must be since you're all loud" he looks at the people staring and mouths them something, they said "aww" and you turned around to see Jordan on the floor with watery eyes "Jordan what's wrong" you say worried. He looks at you and smiles "nothing" he says as he wipes away some tears "Jordan what did you do?" A girl in her mid-twenties comes up to you while Jordan gets up "you ma'am have a keeper! Don't you ever let him go!" she says with a smile as other people smiled at you and Jordan too "uh Jordan what did you do?" You say very confused of what just happened "you'll find out later, but for now let's not get into it too much" he says blushing "ok" you say still very confused...
You found some cool lights that you and Jordan both agreed on. You went to go look if they had any special ornaments while Jordan went to the restroom. You saw there was a Star Wars ornament and put it in the basket. There was also ones that you can write and color on so you took six of them, it was 2 for a 1$ so it wasn't that bad.
__At home__
When you guys had gotten home, Jordan went to go get the tree out from the basement. Isaac helped Jordan get it up the stairs while Bethany and Cierra were decorating their ornaments "wow these ornaments are actually cool" Cierra says while she finishes coloring her's. Bethany was drawing her anime character, or what she could fit onto there. When the tree made it to the living room, you went over to it and started putting it together in the corner next to the fireplace
~~After the tree is put together~~
You gave everyone an ornament to put up and left the mistletoe out for last. You gave Jordan the Star Wars one and he smiled and hugged you "I didn't even know this was in there!" He said in happiness. You still wondered what happened earlier and why that lady told you that. And why was Jordan on the floor with tears? He said not to think about too much right now, so will we talk about it later? When is later? "(y/n)" Isaac says moving his hand in front of your face "huh" you say confused "we finished decorating the tree! How does it look?" He says putting his arms out to the tree "it looks awesome!" You say while looking at the big colorful tree. "You know what looks even cooler?" Jordan says with his hands behind his back "what?" Isaac says "lightsabers!" He says as he turns off the lights and having his lightsaber on "wow it's actually not that dark with these lights" Bethany says "wow so cool now turn the lights on Hans Solo" Cierra says messing with Jordan. Jordan turns on the lights "it's Luke Skywalker to you!" He says hitting Cierra "whshoom" he says before doing it to Bethany "I must kill the ginger!" He says laughing, Bethany looks at him with wide eyes and puts her hand on the lightsaber "don't EVER try to kill a ginger, or they'd return the favor" she says all creepy "yeah I'm going to turn the lights on" Jordan says creeped out. "Hey what about this one?" Isaac says picking up the mistletoe very weirded out "oh I didn't want to put that up yet" you say taking it and getting very nervous "oh why not? Is it because of what happened earlier?" Jordan says walking closer to you with a smirk 'gosh those smirks kill me' you thought while looking at his eyes then lips and back up to him. "Yes" you say very quiet and shy "ooh I'd like to hear what happened!" Cierra says sitting on the couch "um...it was kind of embarrassing but in a good way..I guess" you say trying to hide the fact that you're blushing. "Oh I'll tell you alright" Jordan says sitting down "we went to go Christmas shopping and we found these ornaments and it had a mistletoe in the pack so we took it. I took out the mistletoe and I put over us and I kissed her!" Jordan says all happy "and that's why you didn't want to put it up?" Isaac says a little confused "yeah I'm just too..shy.." You say in a low voice "oh I'm sorry if it was embarrassing" Jordan says looking at you "it's fine, I did enjoy it though" you say laughing at the end. "Ha I did too" Jordan says laughing. "Oh ok I'm just gonna put this down then" Isaac says going up to his room. You look at Bethany and Cierra and they're finishing they're ornaments. Jordan sits next to you "hey I'm sorry if I made you a little uncomfortable, I just really love you" he says looking down at the end "I feel like I've been with you for awhile even though it's just been about a month,and I want it to be years. Lots of them, so promise me we'd be together forever because you're the perfect one" Jordan says while blushing "Jordan, I promise and I know we'd last for years" you say smiling and blushing. 'This actually sounds like was going to propose. I'm sure he's the one for me but it'd be too soon' "I hope that didn't sound like I was going to propose because it'd be too soon. I know you're the one for me though" he says smiling and putting his head on your shoulder.
__Later that day__
You look at the time and it's 3:41 the Star Wars movie comes out today and you wanted to go and watch it with the crew. "Hey can we go watch Star Wa-" you got cut off by Jordan "Star Wars movie?! Yeah of course we can! We can go today!" Jordan says jumping up and down excitedly "I was going to ask all of the question to those answer but yes!" You say jumping up in delight "when is the movie going to be played?" Jordan asks "I don't know I'll check" you pull out your phone and search for the time playing of the movie "it starts at 5:00,we can get ready right now!" "Sweet! I'll tell the others!" Jordan says and runs up the stairs. "Guys get ready we're going to see the Star Wars movie!" You can hear him clearly from the room upstairs, you laugh. You go upstairs to change and wait for the others
__After Changing__
You guys get in the car and drive off to the theatre. As you all were going, you sang with them in the car. "The songs on the radio are ok, but my taste in music is your face!" You say laughing after. They start laughing at how it sounded. "I think I can play the piano part" Jordan said looking at you "cool, I can sing" "what if we play this song?" He says with a smile (she's a butcher with a smile X3) "ooh lets play this song then!" You say excitedly "yay" Jordan says with a happy face "she's the tear in my heart, take me higher than I've ever been" Jordan tried to sing but ended up laughing as well as everyone else. He tried again "than I've ever been,than I've ever been, than I've ever been" he actually sounded better than just a second ago "ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh" Cierra sang "you feel asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,but that's ok I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine. I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government. For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement (x2)"Jordan sang,really trying to make it sound good. "not bad actually" Cierra said "She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive" "She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire." We all sang along "She's the tear in my heart, take me higher than I've ever been. My heart, is my armor. She's the tear in my heart, she's a carver. She's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther than I've ever been, than I've ever been, than I've ever been, oh than I've ever been!" Everyone else stopped except you and Jordan "My heart, is my armor. She's the tear in my heart, she's a carver. She's a butcher with a smile, cut me farther..than I've ever been" you and Jordan look at each other and smile "um...aren't you guys going to kiss?" Isaac said with a small laugh. You and Jordan started blushing and giggling "yeah the whole song is about your love for your partner" Bethany stated "well...?"Jordan said shyly with a small smile looking at you. You leaned over and kissed Jordan on the cheek. "I would've on the lips but that's fine" Jordan said blushing then kissed you back on the lips "ooo!" Everyone said looking at the both of you. You can tell you were blushing really hard and started laughing too while Jordan was impressed as to what he just did. As you guys looked for a parking spot, you took a picture and posted it on Instagram tagging them all.
__After the movie__
The movie was great and looked awesome! You took another photo with the crew and posted it. You looked at the time and it was 7:17. It was already getting dark and cold. Isaac and Jordan wanted to play against each other on the Pac-man game, the winner gets to go against everyone else afterwards. They lasted about two minutes until Isaac won, Jordan was a little embarrassed and was surprised. "Who's next?" Isaac said with confidence and rubbed his hands together. Everyone stared at you and your face turned a little pink. "Ok fine I'll go then" you said and put 50 cents in the machine. "Ok let's see how this is gonna go" you said as you ran away from the ghosts. Cierra started recording and chanting "go (y/n)! Go (y/n)!". Bethany joined too as Jordan chanted "Isaac you can do this". You almost died but went through a tunnel from the right, while Isaac was being trapped by two other ghosts by the bottom left corner. It's been about a minute and Cierra was still recording and Jordan was losing hope on Isaac. You've escaped so many times that Isaac was following you so he wouldn't die. You tricked Isaac and dodged into a tunnel and Isaac got eaten. "Finally!" You said and looked at Isaac "I knew I shouldn't of trusted you" Isaac said laughing. "So, who's next?" You said looking over at the girls "I guess I'll go" Cierra said putting her phone in her pocket and put 50 cents in the game. "I'm sure you're gonna win" Cierra said looking at the screen. "You never know, maybe I'll get trapped or eaten up! Almost two second later you got eaten because you were looking at Cierra's pacman instead of yours. "Gosh I should've been paying attention to mine!" You say disappointed in yourself. "Hey you did better than me, and that all that matters" Jordan said putting his arm around you. You look up at him and said "yeah that's because you suck" you say laughing at him. Cierra, Bethany, and Isaac all went "oooh" and Jordan stood there with his mouth open and then said "what! You did not just say that!" Isaac stated "I don't know Jordan, she maaay be right" he said turning his head the opposite direction of Jordan's. "Yeah he's right" you said laughing again. "That is so not true! I can beat all of you" he said determined. "But you lost against Isaac...I doubt you'll beat all of us" Cierra adds "

• I didn't finish at this point, I did add the rest from "maybe I'll get trapped or....."

• I'll try and write the 'special' chapter             after this one