3 year anniversary

It's been two years since you've been dating Jordan and you went to the store to get him his anniversary gift.
Jordan would love anything I give him if it's a gift from me
You wondered down the aisles and looked at everything on the shelves. You see a brown and red bear next to each other holding a heart that says "I love you!" while smiling at each other. You put it in the basket and looked for two more things to give to him. You went to the kids' aisle and saw a Star Wars watch that glows in the dark. On the box, it says that the watch makes a lightsaber noise if you put an alarm. You took it because you knew Jordan is a kid at heart and he'd love it. You looked for a big bag of his favorite candy and put it in the basket. You also looked for a bag to put everything in. You decided to get a red bag and light blue gift tissue paper to put inside. Your shopping wasn't just over, later you're going to the mall to buy him some cologne that he was talking about not that long ago. Once you paid and went to your car, you drove straight to your house to have the gift ready. "Hey (y/n), what's that you got there?" (Y/bf) said "Oh, this is just Jordan's anniversary gift" you said while stuffing the blue gift tissue paper into the bag. "Aww, he's been in love with you for 3 years! He only has his eyes on you, only wants you, and only loves you!" When she said that, you just smiled the whole time and thought of Jordan. "It's the same with me" you said still smiling. "Ahh I just love him so much. He brings me joy everyday, and just the thought of me knowing he's mine is just...I love it...I love him" you felt your heart beating fast and your face blushing. She hugged you and said "I know you do, I can really see it. You talk about him nonstop and cherish everything about him."
Jordan's POV
(Y/n) and I's 3 year anniversary is coming up and I can already picture her face when I show her my gift. Two years ago, when we were in the store looking for Christmas decorations and I was on the floor with some tears in my eyes, I was signaling to the people that I was going to propose to her in two years...which is this year.  I know she's the one for me and I'm the one for her. We bring out the best of each other when we're together. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, through thick and thin to the better or worse. She's the only one I want to marry. I want her to call me her husband and I want to call her my wife. I'm in love with her so much I just want to propose to her already. I got her present ready yesterday and I'm taking my mom to help me choose a ring for (y/n) tomorrow.
Your POV
I put Jordan's present in my closet just in case he ever comes to the house this week.
Your anniversary day
Your POV
Jordan said he was going to pick you up so he can take you to a fancy restaurant. You wore a classy dress, a small thin sweater, some flats, and put a little makeup on.
Jordan's POV
I put on some black slacks, a white buttoned up shirt, and a black bow tie. I put the ring in my left pocket and put the car keys in my right pocket then grabbed her anniversary gift and walked out of my room. "Have fun Jordan" my mom said and patted my back. "Hwew" I said as I walked out the front door to pick up (y/n).
Your POV
I heard a knock at the front door and grabbed Jordan's present and headed downstairs. I opened the door and looked at him and smiled. He hugged me and kissed my forehead then lead me to the car and opened the door for me.
At the restaurant
When we arrived, I looked at the place and it was so big and beautiful. "Jordan it's beautiful" you said looking at Jordan and smiling "Not as beautiful as you" he said grabbing your hand and holding each other's gifts. He made a reservation last week and the man seated us at a table. "So, handsome, I've heard you love me." You said acting like you never knew. "I've heard you love me too, beautiful." He says acting classy.
After eating you open each other's gifts Jordan's POV
"Open mine first!" (Y/n) said excitedly handing me her present. I smiled and took out the blue tissue paper and laughed. She got me my favorite candy! "You got me my favorite candy!" I said looking up at her, she was just smiling at me and told me to continue. I took out a small box and saw Star Wars printed over it. I flipped it over and saw it was a Star Wars watch and took it out of the box and saw it glows in the dark. "You really know I'm a kid" I said laughing "well of course I do"
"I do"
I saw a small but big box, it was the cologne I said I wanted! I took out the last thing in the bag, it was a bit more heavier than the others. It was a  brown and red beard holding a heart that says "I love you" while smiling at each other.  "Aww I love you too" I said kissing her lips and smiled
It was my turn and I was feeling nervous.
"Here yah go" I said handing her the gift. When she opened it to see what was inside of the heart shaped box, she hugged me and gave me a kiss, there was a small book that has a sticky note that says "open last" so she took out everything else. She took out candy, a few polaroid pictures of us kissing, a list of why I love her so much, and a flower crown. She looked at me and said "can I open the book now?" She said and I nodded yes. She opened it and started tearing up a bit, I wrote how I felt about her since day one in a small journal. I told her to turn to the last page I've written in and as she looked for it, I put my hand in my left pocket and took it out. My heart was beating so fast and I got butterflies in my stomach just doing so.
The last page said "look up honey"
She looked up and I smiled and got on the floor and on one knee, asked "will you marry me (y/n)?" I asked looking at her and started crying. She looked at me and cried even more covering her mouth with her hands. "Jordan of course I'll marry you!"
I saw a camera flash and smiled
    I got up and she did too, I slid the ring onto her finger.
Another camera flash was seen
I hugged her and took out my phone. I went onto Instagram and took a picture with my soon to be wife. I captioned it "My soon to be dime-piece wife 😘💍 @ (y/ig)"
Your POV
I turned to the last page and read "look up honey" I looked up to see Jordan getting on the floor on his knee with a ring and asked "will you marry me (y/n)?" I cried even more and answered back "Jordan of course I'll marry you!" He got up and I did too so he could put on my ring.
I saw camera flashes and smiled even more
I kissed Jordan and took a picture with him and he took a picture with me. I posted two of them on Instagram and captioned it "My future husband just proposed to me!😘💍@ venturianacachalla" and "I'm marrying him!!😍💋@ venturianacachalla"
We went to his house and Cierra, Bethany, and Isaac all ran towards us screaming. "YOU PROPOSED??!?" "Y'ALL ARE GETTING MARRIED!!" "YOU'RE OFFICIALLY GOING TO BE A FRYE!" "SHOW ME THE RING!" "LET'S START PLANNING THE WEDDING" After they were done screaming, we changed in Jordan's room. Jordan and I  just kept blushing and sat on the couch together hand in hand. I laid my head on his shoulder and Bethany took a picture of us with the Polaroid camera. "Look at the two engaged to each other" Isaac grabbed a sharpie and wrote "The engaged couple" on the Polaroid picture.

- I hope you really enjoyed this chapter!-
-I'll update soon for the wedding!-

|-/ Maylin