Party at Jared's

It’s been a month since I started High School and like usual, I wasn't attending any of the classes. I mean what was the use? My family was loaded anyways and I don't really need to study to get to college. I didn't want to go but my dad was forcing me. My mom had died some years ago in an accident and after that nothing had been the same. My sister and I weren't that close anymore and I had become a player. My dad was disgusted and disappointed with me and sent me here. It was true that my mom had taught me to respect women but now...

Today was the first party I was throwing at my house. Obviously beer was going to be one of the drinks for when teens get together beer is needed. Anyways I had kept this party for all high school people and I wasn't sure how many would be able to make it. People soon started to arrive and soon it was house full.

AMY'S POV:

I was in the middle of drunken teenagers. I seriously did not want to be here but my friends had practically dragged me here. And trust me this was the last place I wanted to be right now. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey pretty girl come me upstairs lets have sex." He said in his slurred voice.

I backed away and said”Sorry find someone else…"

"Bitch you will do as I say" growled the man and dragged me upstairs.

I was going to be raped, Iwas going to be raped, I started thinking scared. I tried struggling but it was no use. He was not from high school; he was someone older and way stronger than me. I somehow pulled away but he came after me and grabbed me. From his pocket he took out a knife. I tried to scream but he had a hand on my mouth... Nothing could be done but I did not give up yet. He started groping me, trying to take my clothes off. And then I blacked out.

 __________________________________________________________________________

Haha cliffhanger!! keep up with the story.... and 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

FOLLOW!