Is this 'a club night' or a reunion night for old friends?!

JARED'S POV:

 "Amy..." I trailed off as I realized how angry she was.

"Hey Jared, is that your new girlfriend? Pretty isn't she?" said Aidan.

Before I could possessively say something in return when Amy stepped in the way.

“I’m most definitely not his girlfriend. I'm just someone he chases around at school knowing that he wouldn't get me also knowing that I already have a boyfriend and also knowing-“ she said throwing an angry glare at me”- that I absolutely hate going to clubs but he dragged me over here at night when I should be at my Aunt's home!" she ranted. 

"Whoa she's some girl." said Sam. And then.

"Anyway…Amy is it? Well my name is Sam, this black haired rogue is Aidan, the blonde boy is Liam and the brown-haired is Alex. As for the girls Nicole is the blonde, sister of Liam and the red-haired is obviously Kate.” He finished the introductions when Liam spoke up: 

"So Amy why do you have to go to your Aunt's house?" 

"Well.. my parents sent me here in California for a very weird reason. See, I'm from Canada and just came here at the start of the school year so yeah tha'ts my story and now I've got to go." she said and turned to go when I realized what she said and grabbed her hand.

"Wait!" I said. "You can't just go, I brought you here for a reason and I intend to do what I promised." And I dragged her towards the dance floor...

__________________________________________________________________________

Whew! That was along chapter now wasn't it? Well...guys sorry again for the late update but I was busy... I barely found time to write this, what with my mom threatning to take away my laptop if I didnt go and study for my exams and such...

So enough of my talk, tell me what you think! And do 

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

VOTE!