Life's gotten boring...right?

AMY'S POV: 

Clingy. I hate clingy. After not turning up on the first date, Ian had been unbearably clingy and I have absolute no idea as to why. I mean its like he's afraid...no-not afraid but he acts so worried that sometimes I ask myself if he's made a bet with somebody. He acts so tense about everything. But I might be wrong. Anyway, as usual I've been doing well in my tests but I'm seriously bored. Back in Canada this was what I would call exciting but over here, it doesn't seem like it. It was night time and I was outside thinking about all this in the cool fresh air. I was soon jolted out of my thoughts by you know who.

Come think about it, I haven't seen him around that much these days. 

"Yo! Penny for your thoughts? Thinking about your boyfriend or what? I have been wondering...aren't you bored by your routine everyday? I mean get 'A' in every test, from home to school and back again? 

What do you do in your free time?" 

I sighed and turned to face him, smirked and said, "So you admit, you think about me? And I do a lot of stuff in my free time, not that I have to tell you or anything." 

 "Oh yeah? Why don't you tell me what you do? If you do anything that is." He said infuriating me beyond end. 

 "Ugh! Why do you have to be bloody annoying?" I said.  

"Me...Annoying? You're kidding right? I'm never annoying. What are you doing outside at this time anyways?”

 "What's it to do with you and what are you doing here?"  I asked.

"I live here why else would I be here? And why can't you bloody answer my question instead of countering me back with questions?" he said. 

I opened my mouth to tell him to shut his mouth but I didn't when I realized that he wasn't looking at me. He was looking up at the  black sky. His eyes seemed to be shining that for a minute I thought he was going to tear up. 

"Look," he whispered. "A shooting star. Make a wish." 

And indeed a shooting star was up there. It looked so beautiful that I couldn't help but smile. He looked at me and smirked.

"And you live here, in this town?" 

“Why not? And yeah, I live in this town, in fact I'm just a few houses away. Plus you didn't answer my question, why are you out here?”

 "Because you're still here. And to answer your question, I was thinking"  he said.

 Outside? Thinking?” I asked.

“Yeah. Did you make a wish? “

 “Yes, I did. I wished that you would just go away,” I smirked.

He pouted. “I’m hurt. Don’t you like me?”

"Nope not at all." 

He ignored me. “What are you thinking about?” he asked.

“Actually, I was thinking about how boring life’s become.” I said sheepishly.

"Ah, even though you have insulted my ego, I can still make your life interesting...come on with me" 

 "And why would I do that? And where are you-HEY! Stop it!" I exclaimed as he dragged me outside.

 "I'm taking you somewhere fun. And I didn't ask for your permission so be quiet and come on." he said. 

And that was it, I had absolute no say so in it. 

He took me to the garage.  I saw a bike.

"Oh shit! No, I'm not riding over THAT!” I said panicking. 

“Yes you are. What part of ‘Be quiet’ did you not understand?”

"And since when have started I listening to you?"  

"Since now. Shut up and sit down." 

"On this monstrous thing?! NO WAY!" I said. He sighed and picked me up and sat me up on the bike as I 

started to get nervous. 

"Now just relax and have fun.  I promise if you hold on tight to me you won't fall off." he said and started 

the bike before I could allow myself to speak, we were off in the night.

Oh boy.

   ____________________________________________________________________

So I updated sooner this time as I said. Though after this my updates might be a little infrequent as school's about to start and I will be busy with work and stuff but I'll still try and update now and then...

Hope you liked it! =P

From, Moi ;)