Jealousy?!!

"What-what do you mean?! You don't possibly mean that, do you? I mean I have only known you for like a few months." she finally replied.

"A few months are quite enough to like someone. So, will you go out with me?" I said unable to wait anymore.

"OK." she whispered.

"What?! You will?! Oh gosh, thank goodness! I was so nervous..."

"I guess, OK anything else?"

"Yup, so you will go to a date with me to TGIF tomorrow then?"

"Sure, see you later then!" she smiled and departed. I was ecstatically happy. I mean she agreed just like that!

AMY'S POV:

I should be feeling really happy now. I mean a really handsome boy just asked me out and I agreed, but I don't really feel a thing. As I returned to our table my friends Ashley and Haven bombarded me with questions. After replying all their questions I told them my feelings.

 "Amy, are you sure you like Ian like that?! You sure you don't like anyone else?! ‘Because you shouldn't be playing with Ian like that..." said Ashley.

 "Of course, I like Ian but I'm not sure that if I like him in that way. And the problem is I don't like anyone else..."

 "You sure?! ‘Cause I was pretty sure you had feelings for a certain handsome bad boy..." trailed Haven giving me a wink.

 "That idiot Jared? No way!” I exclaimed.

"I think you are in denial, but it’s your choice..."

From behind I heard his voice (speak of the devil) "You talking about me, goody two shoes? Can't resist being away from me then?  Told you no one can resist my charm..." He said with a smirk.

 "Definitely not, my friends might have brought you up and I was just telling them how much of an idiot you are and by the way I already have a boyfriend so why should I bother over you?"

 "Who?" He asked. Did I hear anger in his voice or was it just my imagination?

 "Why do you care? Or wait…are you jealous?"

"Me? Jealous? Never. I don't go out with good girls like you."

Somehow this really pissed me off but I replied tersely: "I'm not a good girl; I have a fair share in doing everything."

"Aw, did I hit a nerve?! So sorry..." he said sarcastically.

"Fuck off!" I replied.

"Sorry, I’m busy. But before I go tell me who you are going out with? Or is it just a joke?" He said.

"It’s Ian. Happy?!" I said.

"Very,” This time I could clearly hear anger in his voice. With that he left.

"I don't know why he has to be mean about everything" I complained to my friends...

 "God, Amy YOU SERIOUSLY ARE BLIND! Can't you see he is jealous?!"  said Ashley looking at me in disbelief.

 "Nope he isn't. He just is angry that he lost his chance to bed me."

 "I don't know how to tell you. Hope that someday you figure it out."

ME: "Whatever" I replied. And then we headed off for class.

JARED'S POV:

Ugh. Why does she have to be so annoyingly blind?! I thought as I angrily searched for Ian. Finally I spotted him talking with his friends. I stomped up to him and asked to come out with me as I needed to talk to him. As soon as I had him alone I lost control and punched him.

 "Whoa! Whoa! What the fuck man?"

 "That was asking out Amy. I mean you knew that I liked her and out of all people fucking asked her out?!"

 "How was I supposed to know?! And I obviously liked her, that’s why I asked her out. And now she is my girlfriend so you can do nothing about it!"

 "You aren't her boyfriend yet. It’s a bet. I will be the one who will get her in the end." I said desperately. What was wrong with me?! I never was like this!

 "Yeah. Sure it’s a bet. And you don't really like her; you just want to shag her."

 "That's where you are wrong." I said and stormed off.

                 ____________________________________________________

SOO what do you think?!

AND

VOTE!
COMMENT!
FAN!
FOLLOW!