WHAT?!

Jake Abel as Ian --------------------->

_______________________________________________________________________

IAN's POV

It was time we went, my sisters had gone back in the car while I searched for Amy who was nowhere to be found. I went upstairs looking for her. Muffled sounds could be heard and I followed them to find a man holding Amy while taking off her clothes. I rolled my eyes. She got herself a man already. Jeez, people should at least have the decency of closing the door while they’re doing the nasty. Wait…I squinted closer as I saw something silver flash. It was a knife.

She was being raped. She was being raped. SHE WAS GOING TO BE RAPED!

 I quickly ran into the room and punched the man from behind and knocking him out cold. Man, the MA classes didn’t go in waste. I then picked up Amy and went downstairs. I got her in the car while confronting Jared.

 "Hey you! Have you any idea how much danger Amy was in just now? Dude, she was close to being raped." I said

 "What the fuck?! Who was it?" exclaimed Jared.

 "He was definitely not from high school. He was older. Catch him before he runs. He is upstairs. And next time when you do a party have precautions." I said while shaking with anger. Wow, I was advising him?! Well, that’s new.

I drove them back home and put Amy to bed. Tomorrow, I would be able to talk to her. Right now wasn't the best time...

AMY'S POV:

I woke up and looked around. Last I remembered being at the party, how did I get here?! And suddenly I remembered that I was about to get raped. Did I get through or was I saved? Anyways, I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Ian confronted me and asked me exactly what happened. I told him and then he told me that he was the one who saved me. I smiled and whispered a thank you.

When we reached school and went to our classrooms, Jared came and apologized for not being careful and I brushed him away though I was surprised he of all the people would apologize. The day dragged by, by people asking out for me and if I was OK for somehow the story had spread throughout the school of how I was nearly raped. Girls came and told me their ‘oh-so-sad stories of being raped and how they had cried and had nightmares and how I was really strong about all of this. I politely listened and sympathized but it was boring indeed.

IAN'S POV:

I was really nervous. After my sisters had made me promise not to hurt her I was finally going to ask her out. If only I knew how she felt about me. I went towards her where she was sitting with her friends and asked her to come alone with me as I needed to talk to her. As she followed me, I thought of how beautiful and strong she was. I hadn't realized that until I had started developing feelings for her yesterday. Her voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

“Hey are you going to say something or am I going to stand waiting all day long?” she asked looking amused.

I looked up and smiled and said:"Hey I only wanted to ask if-if you...."

"If I what?" she said. "Come on, I haven’t got all day," she said tapping her foot impatiently.

 "-if you....wouldliketogooutwithmesometime?!" I rushed. There! Easy! Mission accomplished!

"Huh? What did you just say?!"

Or maybe not.

"I meant would you like to go out with me?" I said nervously waiting for her reply.

            ______________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger again :) who do you think he is asking out? and what would her reply be?? think :D

And

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

FOLLOW!