chapter 3 fire iron

(A/N in the last chapter i changed it from harry trying to kiss her to Niall trying to kiss her after she gave him the lemonade)

it had been 2 days since the almost kiss with Niall, and I've been thinking about it the whole time. why? I thought he didn't like me, what is this? I'm just not gonna think about it, and try to avoid him, but i cant say anything to anyone.

i was up in the attic, listening to Ed Sheerans album again and reading, when someone knocked on the door. i scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion, my parents aren't home and they're the only ones that know i ever come up here. maybe if i don't say anything they'll go away.

there was another knock.

getting up from my seat i went to the door to attempt to see who it was through the space between the door and the wall. it was Louis, for some reason this made me laugh. i opened the door.

"hey there.'' he said in a happy tone.

''hi." i replied. he started to walk in but i blocked him,"can i help you?"

"can i come in? i want to talk to you." i opened my mouth to say something, but he pushed past me into the room. i ran in front of him. "can we go somewhere else?" i asked

"why?" he asked.

"because people don't usually come in here unless its me." i told him. the only person that was ever in here besides me was my mom, my dad wouldn't even come up here. this was my space.

a long time ago i let one person in here besides me and my mom. i thought he was perfect and would never do anything to hurt me. i was wrong, because the one time i willingly bring someone in here, it ends up in someone going to jail and me not being able to go back up here for months. "can we please go to your room or something?" i asked trying not to beg.

"okay, okay." he laughed a little but i could tell he was confused.

his room looked like a tornado had gone through it.

"oh my god." i looked at him

"yeah," he pause moving some stuff, "why do you think i wanted to talk to you up there?" he asked "how did you know i was up there?" before i go up there i always make sure the coast is clear.

"i was walking out of the bathroom and i was about to say something when i saw you, but then you opened a closet and started walking in there, and i was kind of like.." he made a weird face.

"oh, ha ha.." i played with my fingers.

it was quiet for a few seconds before Louis started,"so anyway, i wanted to ask you what happened in the garage with Niall."

'shit' i thought.