chapter 6 code

My eyebrows furrowed as the sunlight pierced through my eyelids, waking me up from my peaceful slumber. I moved a little before feeling harry, still laying behind me. I turned over carefully to find him facing me, still asleep. I laid my head on the pillow and watched him sleep. He stirred and opened his eyes, looking at me, then closing them again.

"How long have you Been watching me?" He asked, I sat up.

"Not that long, dragon breath." I told him, making him laugh. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, and fixed his hair, which was all over the place.

The day moved along after that. We woke up at around nine so we had gotten a lot done while the boys were asleep and the adults were at work. my parents got home yesterday but at 7 this morning were called in for a meeting. Me and harry had showered (not together) and ate. Harry had turned on his music, which had a lot of one direction on it, and we blasted it on the first floor cleaning and dancing around. We moved to the second floor, then the third floor waking up the boys. After 20 minutes, the boys finally got up.

"Rae!" I heard someone yell from downstairs. I looked over the rail and saw my parents. I smiled and ran down the stairs, trapping them in a hug. It was like they were never home. My father kissed me on the top of my head, and put his and my moms bag down by the closet.

"What are we doing today?" I asked my mom. She took off her shoes.

"Me and your dad were thinking that since were off today and tomorrow, we'd have a barbeque and you kids could go somewhere." She paused and looked at me, "are you and the boys getting along?"

"Yeah." 'we're getting along so well one of them is sleeping in my bed.' I thought

"Me and Anne thought since they're here for a couple more days, you guys could go somewhere together. You need to get out more." She hugged me and pet my head. "I know this is hard for you." She said quietly. I pulled away.

"Mom, I'll be fine. Don't worry." I looked at here worried face, which turned into a smile. She kissed me on my forehead.

"I'm proud of you." She smiled. "Now, what sounds good?"

"I don't know ask the boys." She sighed and walked up stairs, as my dad was walking down the stairs, in his now casual clothes.

"Hun, can you bring me the matches? I'm about to light up the grill." I went to the kitchen and grabbed matches out of the cupboard, handing them to my dad who took them as he walked out to the deck.

My mom came down, changed and with niall. I got uncomfortable.

"Rae, you and niall are gonna go outside and shuck the corn me and niall both made a face, but he laughed.

"Shuck?" I asked. Niall laughed again.

"It means take the outside stuff off." My mom said.

"Oh." I said. My mom gave a bowl full of corn to niall and an empty plastic bag to me.

"Go out in the back yard and get to it." My mom told us ushering us out the back door, leaving as it opened.

We stepped out and niall whispered in my ear,"you can shuck my corn." I cringed and stopped walking, while he kept walking out to the grass.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes, and continued walking.

He sat down and had already started cleaning the corn, I sat down in front of him putting the husks into the bag as he took them off. He laughed.

"Look, about corn thing I was kidding, I promise." He paused grabbing another corn, "don't take it seriously." He paused and looked up, "I'm really sorry about what happened in the garage. I really don't know what got into me, but I really don't wanna mess up being friends with you. And sorry for being such a dick when we first met. I don't want it to be added to list of things you hate about me. I'm really sorry." He looked really sincere to be honest. He continued taking off the husks.